Welcome to The Lakes Country Club real estate in Palm Desert, California. This private gated club built in 1983 sits on 380 acres in the heart of Palm Desert. Each of its 902 condominium homes has a unique golf course or lake view. The Lakes 27-hole championship golf course designed by Ted Robinson is arguably the best maintained course in the desert. Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
The Lakes Country Club Homes For Sale
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
About The Lakes Country Club Neighborhood
The Lakes Country Club is a private gated golf community with an amazing championship golf course, a well managed club, beautiful grounds and all the amenities one could want for the perfect desert lifestyle.
Each of its 902 condominium homes is superbly sited with stunning views of the golf course or lakes and is convenient to one or more of the 44 swimming pools and hot spas.
The grounds of The Lakes community are harmoniously tied in to the lake and waterfall theme of the golf course with expansive green lawns, mature shade and ornamental trees, attractive streetscapes and desert flower accents. The 27-hole Ted Robinson designed championship golf course has panoramic views and brings water into play on nearly every hole and features Scottish-style bunkers.
The Lakes’ 50,000sf clubhouse includes a Grill Room, fully equipped Pro Shop and a main Dining Room and Lounge which overlook the majestic Santa Rosa Mountains. A significant sense of community is expressed at The Lakes through a busy and diverse year round dining, social and recreation calendar. The state of the art 5,000sf Fitness Center and Spa were built in 1997 and later expanded in 2001. For tennis lovers, there are 15 championship tennis courts, with 8 lighted for evening play.
Located on Country Club Dr. in Palm Desert, The Lakes Country Club is close to fine dining, upscale shopping on El Paseo, the boutiques in downtown Palm Springs, live entertainment, art galleries and many other fabulous desert amenities. The Interstate 10 and Palm Springs International Airport are but a 15 minute drive away.
Real Estate Opportunities
Each of the 902 condominium homes in The Lakes has a golf course or lake view and is convenient to one or more of the many swimming pools and spas located throughout the property. The HOA monthly dues include social membership in the Country Club, Fitness Center, use of 15 tennis courts, trash pickup cable TV, landscaping, 24 hr. home alarm monitoring and exterior building maintenance.
The Lakes offers 12 floorplans ranging from 1,358 to 2,785sf as well as custom homes that range up to 4,000sf. There are many options available regarding the layout and amenities offered with each floorplan.
The Lakes Country Club Amenities
- 27-hole golf course designed by Ted Robinson
- 50,000sf Clubhouse, includes a Grill Room, main dining room, Lounge, Pro Shop
- FitnessCenterand Spa
- 15 tennis courts, 8 lighted for evening play, tennis clubhouse with center court, stadium seating
- 44 swimming pools and spas
- Trash pick-up
- Cable TV
- 24 hour in-home alarm monitoring
- Exterior building maintenance
The Lakes Country Club Real Estate Statistics
- Location: Off CountryClub Dr. between Eldorado Dr. and Cook St., Palm Desert
- Year Opened: 1983 (3rd nine holes added in 1988)
- Number of Condos: 902
- Recent HOA: $915/mo. (includes social dues, homeowners dues, cable TV charge); minimum food & beverage charge of $1,000 that must be used during fiscal year July1-June30; HOA reserve replenishment fee is due from new homeowners in amount equal to 9 times the homeowner’s dues = $6,102.
- Recent Condo Values: approx. 520,000
- Club Status: private
- Golf Course: 27-hole championship golf course designed by Ted Robinson
- Golf Membership: $10,000
- Golf Dues: $450/mo.
People who like The Lakes Country Club also tend to like Las Palmas Country Club, Monterey Country Club, Woodhaven Country Club and Oasis Country Club. You can also view more Palm Desert Golf Communities using that link.