Welcome to one of Indian Wells California’s, most highly regarded and exclusive clubs, The Eldorado Country Club. Eldorado Country Club real estate offers a select group of Custom Estates and Cottages, both distinguished and stately. Even a former president, Dwight D. Eisenhower, made his home in this part of the Southern California Desert. If you’re looking for a prestigious golf community in Indian Wells, The Eldorado Country Club compares with any Luxury Golf Community in the world! Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
Eldorado Country Club Homes For Sale
About Eldorado Country Club Neighborhood
Eldorado Country Club is the ultimate in “behind the gates” luxury and golf, with its dramatic setting nestled in a picturesque cove at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Eldorado is rich in history and tradition, having recently celebrated 50 years of offering its members exceptional golf, world class facilities, camaraderie and impeccable service. The Club’s 18-hole regulation length golf course was designed by Lawrence Hughes in 1957 and redesigned in 2003 by Tom Fazio. Its medium-length layout features 5 sets of tee boxes for the enjoyment of golfers at all skill levels.
President Eisenhower owned a Cottage at Eldorado and spent his winters there. In fact, the tall, picturesque mountain in full view of the Club is named Eisenhower Mountain. Eldorado’s amenities include two swimming pools, tennis, golf and fine dining. The Clubhouse, Snack Bar and Fitness Center are luxuriously appointed for members use and enjoyment.
EldoradoReal Estate Opportunities
Custom luxury homes and “Cottages” are for sale when available. Membership is not required, nor is it guaranteed for homeowners. To purchase in the Club, a Buyer must be sponsored by a current member. Homes range from approx. $950,000 – approx. $5 million. Square footages vary from approx. 2,500 sf to approx. 7,000 sf.
Eldorado Country Club Information (as of 2014)
- Location: Entrance on south side of Fairway Dr. between Las Palmas Dr. and Eldorado Dr., Indian Wells
- Club Status: Private
- Golf Courses: 18-hole regulation length golf course, designed by Lawrence Hughes in 1957, redesigned in 2003 by Tom Fazio
- Golf Membership: $150,000 approx.
- Golf Dues: $23,000/yr. approx. Equity Membership must be sponsored by a current Member.
- Social Membership: $30,000/year, non-equity, but must also be sponsored. Monthly dues are approx. $10,000
- HOA: Property Owners Assn: $2,125/year Gate Fee: $2,044/year Time Warner Cable: $864/year
- Crystal Cove Homes HOA: Sub-Association Dues vary depending on the group: $7,000 – $12,000/year
- Home Prices: Approx. $950,000 – approx. $5 million THERE IS A ONE TIME PROPERTY TRANSFER FEE OF $500 WHICH THE BUYER PAYS AT TIME OF SALE.
Club Cottages at Eldorado Country Club
Club Cottage owners pay a monthly fee based upon square footage of their cottage. This monthly fee covers Landscape/grounds maintenance, water, gas, administration and salaries. Cottage owners pay the gate fee prorated on a monthly basis. Housekeeping is available to cottage owners at a rate of $30/hour. Cottage owners receive approx. 70% of total income should they decide to rent to members or guests of members. The cottages were built to accommodate 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, a living room/bath/kitchen or any combination therein. Taxes & Insurance are in addition. COTTAGE OWNERS DO NOT PAY PROPERTY OWNER ASSOCIATION FEES.