Welcome to The Club At Morningside in Rancho Mirage, California. This prestigious country club was established in 1981. Jack Nicklaus designed the Club’s 18-hole golf course, his first desert course. The recently renovated Clubhouse offers stunning mountain views, and provides its exclusive membership with every luxury and amenity. Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
The Club At Morningside Homes For Sale
About The The Club At Morningside Neighborhood
The Club At Morningside is one of Rancho Mirage’s most prestigious Luxury Golf developments, and one of few private equity clubs owned by its members. Their niche is “member access” always. No outside events, no closures due to large group functions, no religious, political or commercial activities
Another feature that sets Morningside apart from other country clubs, is its stunning display of seasonal flowerbeds located around the golf course…250,000 flowers are planted every fall. The Club’s centerpiece is their recently renovated, architecturally spectacular 51,000 sf Clubhouse. The Clubhouse sits amidst the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course…his first course in the area, which is a links style course features sculpted fairways, bent grass greens and water on 12 holes.
For non-golfers, Morningside offers social memberships as well. Their beautiful tennis facility is recessed to protect it from the elements, with five hard courts, one clay court, a pro shop, automated ball machine and professional staff available and at hand.
For fitness buffs, there is a recently completed new age fitness and training facility located in the Clubhouse, complete with massage therapy, yoga, Pilates, water aerobics and much more. Eight community pools/spas are also available to members. For dining, the Clubhouse amenities include formal and informal dining serving 3 meals a day-7 days a week with convenient home delivery and is a gathering spot for a wide variety of social events.
Conveniently located in the center of the Palm Springs Valley, Morningside members can access Interstate 10, Highway 111,Palm Springs International Airport and any of the other desert cities in just minutes.
Real Estate Opportunities
The 363 homes that make up the Morningside community were built from 1982 to 1994, and are sited on 165 acres of extensively landscaped residential area. They were built in several phases featuring a wide variety of floor plans ranging from 2,900 sf to over 5,000 sf. A few custom homes were built during this time offering over 6,000 sf of living space. The HOA provides numerous services not found in many private communities.
The Club At Morningside Amenities
- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
- Clubhouse with dining facilities offering 3 meals daily, 7 days a week, at home delivery
- New Age Fitness facility
- Ten lakes
- Tennis Complex
- Eight Community pools and spas
- HOA that provides on-site handyman, security home watch provided by in house security, 24 hr. concierge and shuttle service, home alarm system, home opening and closing services and more
- Spectacular seasonal flower display with over 10,000 flats of flowers planted each fall. All landscape maintenance is performed in house.
The Club At Morningside Real Estate Statistics
- Location: Morningside Dr. between Frank Sinatra and Country Club Drives
- Year Opened: 1982
- Number of Homes: 363
- Recent HOA: Approx. $1050/month
- Recent Home Values: Approx. $510,000 to approx. $1.5 million
- Club Status: Private equity, member-owned
- Golf Course: 18 holes Jack Nicklaus Signature Course
- Golf Membership: $50,000 equity (Maximum 300 full time members); Social memberships also available
- Golf Dues: $1,408 monthly