5 Things to do in the Coachella Valley. What in the world do you DO in the Coachella Valley..I mean other than Golf, hike, or attend music Festivals?? I get asked that all the time..by clients, friends, people I sit next to at a restaurant. But, the truth is, there are tons of options and here are 5 of them. Local Coachella Valley Realtor, Kim Kelly, works year round here in the Desert Valley, yes, even in the heat! 760-285-3578.
So, pretty much everybody knows about our world famous Coachella Music Festivals. Even if you don’t know exactly what’s going on, you, or your family has probably heard about it. Next we have our approx. 120 Golf Courses..if you like to swing a golf club, you will probably end up here at some point in your life. FYI..summer rates are REALLY low! What else?
- Water/Wave Park: Year round, and now being upgraded from just a water park to a Wave Park, this activity is going to go through the roof! Learn to Surf, parties, groups and events.
- The Living Desert Zoo: Do NOT miss this if you are in our beautiful Coachella Valley. The best Zoo, it’s a LIVING Zoo, meaning there are interactions with the animals. It is just so incredible, the grounds, the animals houses, the caretakers. Not to be missed!
- Marvyn’s Magic Theater: 833-MARVYNS, 833-627-8967, located right by Target and Trader Joes in an inconspicuous mall. Wow! Tickets start at $32. This dude spent years performing in Las Vegas, and now he’s in La Quinta! Magic, Comedy & Variety, the lounge sits 129 people. Show changes weekly. 46630 Washington St.
- The Thermal Club: Way out in the Eastern Coachella Valley, this is so special to our Desert. If you like Racing Cars, if you want to try driving one, this Club is here for you. Unique and special.
- International Polo Games and the Horseshow In The Sun winter show jumping competitions. If you’re here January through April..go! Polo games and jumping events run every weekend and some week days during our winter months. Take the kids, dogs on leashes, FUN!
Take a tour of this incredible property in Thermal, California..