What do clients want in their Realtor?? OK, let’s clarify here that EVERY agent is a unique individual and EVERY client is a singularly unique human being (or group of humans!) That being said, after 22 years in this business here in the Coachella Valley, there are some things that nearly all of my clients want from me as their agent. If you are looking to buy or sell your home, land, or equestrian farm in any of the 9 Coachella Valley cities, give local resident and agent, Kim Kelly a call at 760-285-3578.
5 Things Clients ALL need in their Realtor!
- Where are you??? I cannot tell you how many times a person became my client simply because I was the only Realtor that returned their phone call! What?? Every single person looking for property needs a responsive Realtor.
- Communicative: I sure wish my fellow realtors would return MY calls or inquiries. Good grief. Just shoot your clients an update..even if all you have to say, text or email is “Nothing new, but don’t worry, I’m on it! I’ll let you know as soon as I hear from the seller.”
- Know the Inventory: This was the very first thing my mentor told me when I switched from New Home Sales into Resales. We cannot know every single home, but we can certainly know the general inventory of a specific property type in a specific valley location.
- What is the correct offer price? It’s my job as your representative to do the research in regards to the property you are interested in, but also in regards to what has sold that is a GOOD comp for that property. Every offer is not only about the offer price, but also about the terms. Each seller may have a very specific reason for selling, and that will influence the terms that best suit them.
- Understand the steps of a purchase or sale: My clients have not done the hundreds of deals over my many years that I have. Each deal is different, each situation is different, so knowing local lenders, appraisers, survey companies, inspectors, county contacts, city contacts. These are the connections you make by experience, and there is no substitute!
- Take a tour of this amazing 77 acre farm in Vista Santa Rosa.