Indio Non-Golf Communities
Indio Non-Golf Communities are gated and non-gated in Indio and generally have very low HOA’s. Gated communities that are not golf course related can afford lower monthly maintenance fees and are the choice of many year round and seasonal desert residents. Below are a few of the Gated, non-golf course communities in Indio. To see all Desert Valley Gated, Non-Golf Communities, just choose your City here. Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Bermuda Dunes, or Indio.
- Croquet Court, Indio – Croquet Ct. is an enclave of 18 estate sites averaging 1 acre apiece. Custom homes, each different architecturally with prices ranging from approx. $1,700,000 to approx. $3,700,000.
- Desert River Estates, West Indio: Just South of The Orchard on 49th St., Lennar’s luxury division built this gorgeous Tuscan and Spanish Colonial themed community. Large lots and wide, shady streets welcome you to Desert River Estates. HOA’s of $150/month are affordable and home prices are between approx. $1,200,000 to approx. $3,000,000.
- Estacio, West Indio: Lennar built this community of smaller, family friendly homes also located on 49th St. Low HOA’s of approx. $140/month include a community pool and interior landscape. Home values range from approx. $600,000 to approx. $900,000.
- Montage at Santa Rosa, West Indio: Montage is a gorgeous Tuscan themed community with quality construction by GHA homes. These resales are in high demand and the HOA allows short term rentals. Low HOA’s of $150/month and a stellar location. Home prices range from approximately $900,000 to approx. $2,500,000.
- The Orchard, West Indio: Adjacent to Montage on 49th St., these single and two story homes built by Family Development offer large lots in a family community. HOA’s of $150/month and home prices ranging from approx. $700,000 to approx. $1,800,000 make this a very attractive community.
- Madison Estates: This luxury community on the corner of Madison/49th st., had just begun construction again, (2013), after the housing crash. Homes start at approximately 4500 sf on large lots and prices range from approx. $1,000,000 – approximately $3,000,000. HOA’s of approx. $220/month for this gated community.
- Stonefield Estates: Located directly across from Madison Estates, another Luxury, gated community offering single family homes ranging from approximately $1,000,000 to approximately $3,000,000.