Indian Wells, with it’s central Palm Springs Valley location is an extremely desirable choice for a home. Single Family homes and Condos are available in the many gated and non-gated Communities in Indian Wells.
Indian Wells Non-golf communities offer lower HOA fees if gated, and in non-gated Indian Wells neighborhoods, there are no HOA fees. Residents of Indian Wells have some of the finest Resident “perks” of any of our desert cities. Click any of the Neighborhoods below to view Listings and Community information, or call Kim for a tour at 760-285-3578.
These are just samples of non-golf course communities in Indian Wells. Indian Wells non-golf course communities may be found on the MLS property search pages for the City you are interested in. Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Bermuda Dunes, or Indio
- Colony Cove at Indian Wells: Located right off of Fred Waring, this lovely community has only 92 single family homes. No condos, clubhouse or golf course, just a great location and beautiful homes! HOA of $75/month and homes range from approx. $400,000 – $575,000.
- Indian Wells not in a development: This non-gated, older community of single family homes is very sought after as it is directly across from the Vintage Golf Club as well as Indian Wells Country Club. These older homes are eclectic in nature, some are remodeled and updated and some are not..hence, fantastic deals are still available. Prices range from $450,000 (fixers) to approx. $1.5 million for one of the 12 homes on the Barranca.
- Los Lagos real estate Indian Wells: Gated, non-golf community of 89 single family homes on Cook Dr. and Hwy. 111. Offering Community Tennis courts and swimming Pools, waterways and green belts for an HOA of $450/mo. Homes start at approx. $400,000 – $550,000.
- Monte Sereno Estates at Indian Wells: A private enclave of custom homes located behind the guard gated Mountain Cove entry and an additional private entry offering both privacy and security. Homes range form approx. $1.2 mil to $4.2 mil.
- Montelena at Indian Wells: This serene, newer community of single family homes is gated, but does not include a golf course, and has only 72 homes. HOA is only $185/month! Prices range from $599,000 – $900,000.
- Mountain Cove at Indian Wells: Guard gated, offering both single family homes and Condos on Lease land, this very popular community is adjacent to the Indian Wells Golf Club. Condos start at approx. $130,000 and homes start at approx. $400,000.