MY GOALS for REAL ESTATE MARKETING:
- To bring as many qualified Buyers to your property until it is SOLD. Period.
- To communicate the results of any activities to you immediately. Follow up is essential.
- To assist you in getting the highest possible price for your property in the shortest period of time and with the least amount of problems.
- To constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your property to the best potential buyers offline and online.
STANDARD PRACTICES for REAL ESTATE MARKETING:
- Virtual Tour at Palm Desert HK Lane office. Standard Caravan at La Quinta office.
- Glossy flyers in the office window and in the home.
- List of Amenities and Personal Upgrades/Features List available in your property. I also attach these to your MLS for public viewing.
- Open houses as needed or requested by Seller.
- Broker Caravan or Broker Open as needed to market the property
- Detailed MLS listing with Virtual Tour to the MLS which is now carried to ANY realtor in the entire Riverside, Orange, Los Angeles and San Diego Counties.
- Extensive online exposure. I have a full time SEO (search engine optimization) company on staff, and their sole job is to promote my website, which keeps my rankings up on all of the search engines .
- Social Media that is very extensive and daily.
- Single Property Websites as needed
- Professional Videos and photographs are used ONLY!
- Land and Equestrian Properties entail their own advertising needs and exposure. Large, professional signs, single property sites, and High Definition Video Tours, including Aerial footage, are standard. Equestrian Properties and Land are listed in the same magazines listed below.
PRINT MEDIA: Print Media is to support my online presence. These magazines are the most costly, but also have the longest shelf life. People have more time to SEE these properties and my website.
1. I run a full page ad every month in PALM SPRINGS LIFE HOMES MAGAZINE. This is the glossy, magazine put out by Palm Springs Life, that is out for 30 days and is distributed to all Real Estate offices, grocery stores and several other outlets throughout the desert, LA and San Diego and Orange Counties.
2. I run a full page ad for the entire season in the ELDORADO POLO CLUB MAGAZINE. This gorgeous glossy magazine is placed at the club every Sunday from Jan. 1 through April 15. These Polo and Horseshow magazines have become coffee table collectors magazines as they are large, colorful, and have terrific articles in them. Lots of exposure for my listings.
3. I run a full page ad for the entire season in the EMPIRE POLO CLUB MAGAZINE. This is the neighboring polo club/event facility magazine. Again, the magazine is out every Sunday from Jan. 1 through April 15. Empire Polo Club is the site of the Coachella Music Festival and enjoys huge media support.
4. Single property websites are built for all my Land & Equestrian Listings.
5. Every listing has a glossy brochure made for it, Postcards are mailed announcing it’s release, and online outlets are sourced for each listing.
The bulk of my yearly advertising money, several thousand dollars/month, goes to my online identity. There is simply no way to expose properties and generate contact with local and international buyers, that can match the power of the Internet. Check out my ONLINE OUTLETS listed below..
Empire Polo Ad for 2014 season
Desert Magazine Ad Dec. 2013
Eldorado and Empire Polo Club magazine ads for 2014
My HITS horse show magazine ad for 2014
My Brokerage has a large online presence of its own with its website, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin pages. We have three different offices and a full time marketer to make sure your listing gets maximum exposure. As part of my brokerage we also utilize a large number of luxury home websites to get those higher end listings a little more exposure.
As the second largest search engine in the world (just behind Google), my brokerage and I syndicate your listings using a virual tour made by a professional to market your home in the best way possible. Video is, in my opinion, an absolute necessity to service my clients best interests and I have it covered.
One of the largest real estate websites and growing fast, Zillow.com is key to getting your home the most exposure possible. I network with other agents and blog to keep my pages fresh in the search engines using Zillow.com which brings more eyeballs to your listing. Zillow allows multiple photos and updated housing statistics to keep your home looking fresh.
This is quickly becoming a leader in the online real estate world ranked at number 5 largest real estate websites in the world. I am a Trulia VIP because of all the blogs and listings I have there giving your home the added exposure of my VIP statis. I’ve built a nice following on Trulia and use the platform to market my listings through my many contacts.
In order to serve my clients, I’ve incorporated a robust Facebook marketing plan into my real estate marketing package. Facebook is the most visited site in the world with over 750 million people visiting every month. My custom designed Facebook business pages: 365 Things To Do In The Palm Springs Valley, and Palm Springs Valley Realtor, as well as my personal page are used to marketyour listing from list to SOLD.
Twitter is a micro blogging website that has millions of users much the same as Facebook. I have a Twitter account, and I use it to post blogs and updates about our city in hopes of attracting buyers whom I will advertise my listings to.
LinkedIn is a large social network filled with business professionals including Realtors. I use LinkedIn to network with other Realtors whose clients may be interested in your home. I also syndicate all of my listings to my followers in hopes of obtaining more interest. The amount of exposure on LinkedIn can be enormous.
Owned by an affiliate of the National Association of Realtors, Realtor.com is the highest trafficked real estate website in the world. I advertise all of my listings with featured advertising in order to give my clients the most exposure to this highly targeted market of potential home buyers.
Another large syndication website that attract buyers online in search of the perfect property. Homefinder.com is a growing community and as a leader in real estate technology, I have started targeting home buyers anywhere I can to help my sellers get the exposure needed.
It’s exactly how it sounds. This website is a large social network for Super Star Short Sale Agents. I use this to collaborate on the latest industry news with my fellow colleagues who are closing short sales everyday. With the help of other short sale experts across the country, you have the best chance at getting your short sale closed before it’s too late.
Touted as the best website for home buyers and used by millions, it made sense to use it to advertise my listings. Although I prefer my own website to search homes , Redfin is a crucial aspect of marketing to the most people possible for your listings. I do what’s right for my clients and this means using all means necessary to get their homes sold, including using the competition!
As the second most trafficked real estate website online, I ensure my clients listings are front and center for the many buyers using this massive real estate portal. Your listings are fed directly to Yahoo Real Estate through the MLS feed and are kept up to date automatically.
Is a map based search portal listing many properties including rentals, condos, residential and commercial. Although not a huge website like many others on this list, it can not be forgotten. It’s my duty to provide the most exposure possible for my clients and HotPads is on my list of marketing tools.
There’s a good chance that if you’re reading this, you found my website on Google for the many thousand search terms I rank highly in the #1 search engine in the world for. Google drives qualified leads to my website everyday and they see your listings on my homepage front and center.
I maintain a presence on Google+, adding your information to circles that contain upscale, technically savvy buyers for desert luxury properties.
The largest classified ad website on the internet. I post all of my listings multiple times a month to surrounding communities in order to attract potential buyers. There are 1,000′s of buyers looking at Craigslist everyday in our area and I make sure they are seeing your listing at least once a month until sold!
-Huge Online Exposure for Land & Equestrian Properties
One of the most heavily trafficked online sources for LAND, and/or Commercial properties. Over 5 million people use this site to find and track property.