Rancho Mirage Golf Course Communities offering single family homes and golf course condominiums, are one of the main attractions of Rancho Mirage. We have over 120 golf courses in our Valley, so these are just samples of communities in Rancho Mirage to choose between. Click any of the neighborhood names to view Listings and community information.
Golf Communities not listed below can be found on the MLS property search pages for the City you are interested in: La Quinta, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, Bermuda Dunes or Indio.
- Desert Island Country Club: This unique gated all-condo community is the only high rise residential property in the desert. Its 226 condos in 3 buildings are nestled on an emerald green island surrounded by a 25 acre lake and an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Desmond Muirhead. The course was ranked Number 1 by Palm Springs Life Magazine.
- Mission Hills Country Club: Unrivaled in the many amenities it offers its members, this 1,760 acre master planned community offers 54 holes of golf and features 1,500 homes and condos with values from $150,000 to $2 million.
- Rancho Las Palmas Country Club: This exclusive gated golf community is one of the desert’s most popular clubs. 870 condo homes surround its 27-hole Ted Robinson designed golf course, ranging from approx. $270,000 to $435,000. Social membership offers privileges within the Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa, tennis, clubhouse, pool/spa & more.
- Sunrise Country Club: Older and well established member owned golf community began development in 1974 and offers a par-64 executive golf course and 746 condo homes: 1,2 and 3 bdrm. plans. Recent condo values from approx. $135,000 to $360,000; membership automatic upon purchase of condo, monthly HOA dues of approx. $409 monthly plus $89 mo. social dues/$105 golf dues.
- Tamarisk Country Club: One of the desert’s oldest private gated golf communities, its prestigious 18 hole course played host to the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic for many years. Homes here were developed from the 1950s until the 1990s and also includes the neighborhoods of Tamarisk Heights and Tamarisk Ridge. Recent home values from approx. $540,000 to $3.75 million; HOAs vary.
- The Club at Morningside: This is one of the few private equity clubs in the desert that is member owned. The Clubhouse is spectacular with many amenities and so are the extensive seasonal flower plantings. Recent home values from approx. $510,000 to $1,500,000, recent HOA approx. $1050/mo., golf membership $50,000 equity and approx. $1408 monthly dues.
- The Springs Country Club: Exclusive golf and tennis club established in 1975 for active adults, rich social environment, private equity member owned. Recent home values from approx. $415,000 to $860,000, recent HOA approx. $790/mo.; variety of golf and social memberships available from $5,000 to $10,000 with dues ranging from approx. $895 to $1095.
- Thunderbird Country Club: Developed in the 1950s and later remodeled by its members, this is one of the oldest country clubs around, having offered the first 18-hole golf course in the valley. Luxury homes and Condos (Thunderbird Villas) built in Mid-Century Modern style, the rich and famous have mingled here. Recent condo and home values from approx. $325,000 to $5,000,000. Golf membership by invitation only; HOA dues vary by neighborhood and are listed with each property.