Welcome to Rancho Las Palmas Country Club in Rancho Mirage, California. This superbly located, exclusive golf community was developed in the late 1970’s. Gated, with 870 condos surrounding the 27-hole Ted Robinson designed championship golf course. Detached condominium homes provide residents with fairway and lake views. The River shopping center is conveniently within walking or biking distance, and residents have many privileges within the Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa. Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
Rancho Las Palmas Country Club Homes For Sale
About The Rancho Las Palmas Country Club Neighborhood
Rancho Las Palmas Country Club is a gated golf community with one of the best locations in Rancho Mirage. Owners are within walking distance to The River shopping center with its fine dining, movie theatre and boutique shops. This club was established in 1977 and features a Ted Robinson designed championship golf course built to harmonize with the area’s gently rolling terrain and spectacular views. Residents enjoy a variety of amenities at the Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa, including full use of pools & spas, a golf clubhouse, fitness facilities, resort hotel and driving range.
For tennis lovers, Rancho Las Palmas is home to one of the best tennis facilities in the desert. It features 25 tennis courts, three of which are clay and eight are lit for night play.
Rancho Las Palmas Country Club is centrally located in the valley next to Highway 111, making it easy and convenient to get to all Desert Cities. El Paseo, Old Town La Quinta, downtown Palms Springs, Indian Wells Tennis Gardens are all within a 20 minute drive. The I-10 freeway and Palm Springs International Airport are nearby as well, a 25 minute drive by car at the most.
Rancho Las Palmas Country Club Real Estate Opportunities
Rancho Las Palmas’ detached condo homes are designed with a casual and relaxed lifestyle in mind, making this one of the desert’s most popular country clubs. The residential master plan ensures that all homes have a view of either the North, South or West golf courses. The extensive, lush landscaping throughout the community, complements the panoramic mountain views. Rancho Las Palmas offers 870 condo homes in two or three bedroom floor plans, ranging in size from 1,270 sf up to 2,187 sf.
Rancho Las Palmas Country Club Amenities
- 27-hole championship golf course designed by Ted Robinson – three distinct 9-hole layouts
- Driving range
- Tennis Center with 25 tennis courts – 3 clay surfaced courts and 8 are night lit
- Fitness facility
- Sparkling pools & spas located throughout property
- Golf Clubhouse
- Resort Hotel and Spa
- Within walking distance to The River shopping center
- Special events throughout the season
Rancho Las Palmas Country Club Real Estate Statistics
- Location: On Bob Hope Dr. close to Hwy. 111, across the street from The River, Rancho Mirage
- Year Opened: 1978
- Number of Condo Homes: 870
- Recent HOA: from approx. $410 to $582/mo (including $78/mo. Social membership with fitness, pool/spa, clubhouse, tennis)
- Recent Condo Values: from approx. $300,000 to approx. $495,000
- Club Status: Public (Members have priority)
- Golf Course: 27-hole Ted Robinson designed championship course
- Golf Membership: No initiation fee
- Golf Pass: $4,900/year
- Winter Daily Golf Rates: from $400 to $125
- Summer Daily Golf Rates: from $35 to $49