La Quinta Non-Golf Communities
La Quinta Non-Golf Communities are many and varied. Proximity to the La Quinta Resort & Club with all it’s amenities, and the charming shops and dining at Old Town La Quinta, there are many non-golf course communities in La Quinta to choose between. Lower HOA’s are a hallmark of these communities and there are plenty of public golf courses nearby. Give Kim Kelly a call to arrange your personal tour. 760-285-3578.
These are just samples of non-golf course communities in La Quinta. All non-golf course communities may be found on the MLS property search pages for the City you are interested in. Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Bermuda Dunes, or Indio.
- Althea: Althea is a private gated community of just 12 luxury homes built on large, spacious lots in 2003. These homes range from approx. 3,200sf to 3,600sf and are conveniently located on Ave. 50, just west of Jefferson St. Recent HOAs are $210; Recent Home Values are approx. $600,000.
- Griffin Ranch: Gated, community of semi-custom homes next to the Greg Norman course at PGA West. Large lots, and new homes being built in 2014. Entrance is off of Madison St. Home prices are approx. $800,000-$1,300,000. Recent HOA is $435/mo.
- Desert Club Estates: This non-gated, walled community of single family homes on estate sized sites is located at the intersection of Washington and Calle Tampic. Walking distance to Old Town, Arnold Palmers, and the Civic Park, home prices range from approx. $350,000 – approx. $900,000.
- Haciendas: Adjacent to the La Quinta Hotel and Spa, this newer community, (2002-2005) of single family, Tuscan inspired homes start at approx. $600,000 – $900,000.
- Hidden Canyon: Nestled right up against the foothills, single family homes built from 2004-2006, these Mediterranean themed homes range from approx. $450,000 – $1,150,000.
- La Cantera: Single and two story Tuscan themed in style, single family homes on Avenue 52, starting at approx. $575,000 – $950,000.
- La Quinta Cove: Located in one of the prettiest Coves in the valley, this family neighborhood of approx. 1200 homes is eclectic in style and prices range from a low $185,000 (fixers) – $1,200,000.
- La Quinta Polo Estates: Custom estate sites and homes located across from the famous Eldorado Polo club. Homes start at approx. $2,000,000 – $3.5 million.
- Lake La Quinta: A community oriented around a lake, there are no condos, just single family homes ranging in price from approx. $450,000 – $900,000.
- Laguna De La Paz: Single family homes and Condos with lots of amenities, this community ranges in price from approx. $325,000 – $550,000.
- Legacy Villas: Adjacent to the La Quinta Hotel and Spa and offering concierge services from the Hotel, these attached and detached homes have a “lock & leave” policy if residents choose. Perfect for Luxury Lease Investments. Ranging from $299,000 – $800,000 in price.
- Lions Gate: Located by The Quarry in East La Quinta, a custom estate home development that still offers home sites as well. $1 mil to start.
- Painted Cove: Across from the La Quinta Fairways, this Ministrelli built community is much sought after. Single family homes start at approx. $600,000 – $900,000.
- Palmilla: Contemporary in style, built from 2003-2005 and oriented around a 7 acre lake, this community is unique and stunning. Across from Mountain View Golf Club, single family homes start at approx. $550,000 – $1.4 million.
- Puerta Azul: Mediterranean in style, adjacent to the famous PGA West courses, attached and detached single family homes ranging from approx. $300,000 – $550,000. Great Luxury Lease, 1031 or Coachella Music Festival Investments.
- Rancho Santana: Gated community of single family homes located on the corner of Monroe St. and 52nd. Tuscan style, many with Skydecks, or Mediterranean. Home were built in 2005 to present. Walking paths, Putting green, Dog park and a great location for Coachella Music Festival Attendees. Homes start at approx. $375,000 – approx. $700,000.
- Santa Rosa Trails: Just down the street from The Quarry and around the corner from PGA West, this Tuscan community is single family homes only. Ranging in price from approx. $500,000 – $700,000.
- Talante: Lovely, newer homes across the street from Palmilla, large lots and a small community are what is offered here. Prices range from approx. $675,000 – $860,000.
- The Estancias: Part of the Rancho La Quinta Country Club, these single family, custom homes start at approx. $900,000 – $2 million.