Golf Course single family homes as well as golf course condominiums are one of the main attractions of Palm Desert. There are over 120 golf courses in our Valley, so these are just samples of communities in Palm Desert to choose between. Click any of the neighborhood names to view Listings and community information.
Palm Springs Valley Area Golf Communities not listed below can be found on the MLS property search pages for the City you are interested in: La Quinta, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, Bermuda Dunes or Indio.
- Avondale Golf Club: Is one of the first private country clubs in Palm Desert, established in 1969. Avondale is located off of Eldorado Dr. in Palm Desert and offers 305 homes ranging in value from $320,000 – approx. $975,000. HOAs are reasonable at $363/month and include social membership and Tennis.
- Bighorn Golf Club: These unique customized luxury homes in Bighorn Mountains and Bighorn Canyons neighborhoods sit high above the desert floor with two championship golf courses. Recent home values range from approx. $1,250,000 to $24,500,000. Golf membership runs $350,000, annual dues from $16,000 to $31,000, membership limited to homeowners; Recent HOA is approx. $775/mo.
- Chaparral Country Club: This private guard-gated community of 625 condos includes a Ted Robinson designed 18-hole executive golf course, 8 lighted tennis courts, 21 heated pools & spas, a full service clubhouse, spectacular views of the San Jacinto Mountains and much more.
- Indian Ridge Country Club: Private gated community on 640 acres with 1,068 contemporary attached and unattached homes and condos with 36 holes of golf. Recent home and condo values range from approx. $370,000 to $1,185,000; Golf membership $110,000 initiation, monthly dues $1335; Recent HOA ranges from $415 to $725/mo.(condos).
- Ironwood Golf and Country Club: Tucked high against Santa Rosa Mountains above Palm Desert, private member owned community on 800 acres opened in ’73, its 36 holes of golf and clubhouse recently redesigned. From grand estates to condos, recent home values range from approx. $250,000 to $2,500,000; Golf membership $30,000 with $1,320 monthly dues; Recent HOAs from $175 to $715/mo.(condos).
- Marrakesh Country Club: A private club that blends classic Hollywood Regency design with the allure of Morocco. 18 hole executive golf course, 11 pools, and lots of social amenities. HOA of approx. $655/mo. Offering Resident and non-resident golf and social memberships. A clubhouse with fitness, golf shop and an array of dining choices, as well as Tennis is offered.
- Monterey Country Club: Private gated club for active lifestyles, 27 holes of golf set on rolling hills with spectacular views; full calendar of golf, tennis and social events; 1,206 condominium homes with HOAs of $474 monthly (plus $94 proprietary dues); no initiation fee for Golf membership with monthly dues of $525 to $565.
- Oasis Country Club: This club featuring 659 attached and non-attached condo homes is very affordable and centrally located with an active golfing membership. Recent condo values range from approx. $160,000 to $400,000 with recent HOA of $455/mo. Golf membership is $3,000 with $3,000 annual dues (or pay as you play).
- Palm Valley Country Club: This private gated golf community of 1,274 condo homes is unique in it combining of casual desert lifestyle with private club elegance. Recent HOA are $482/mo. Plus $116/mo. Social membership; Recent Condo values range from approx. $200,000 to $760,000.
- Sun City Palm Desert: This 55+ community is one of Del Webbs superstars sprawling over 1600 acres with approx. 5,000 homes. Homes range from approx. $190,000 – $750,000 with HOA’s of $240/month. Two golf courses, four clubhouses, an 18-hole putting green, fitness and lots of social clubs..this community is ACTIVE!
- The Lakes Country Club: This private gated golf club boasts a panoramic 27-hole golf course considered the best maintained in the desert. There are 902 condominiums sited on 380 acres, all with either golf course or lake views and convenient access to the 44 pools and spas located throughout. Also, a 15 course tennis facility, gorgeous Clubhouse and so much more.
- Woodhaven Country Club: This member owned gated golf community is one of the most affordable clubs in the valley. Woodhaven offers the perfect condo resort lifestyle from approx. $225,000 to $300,000, HOA of $490/mo.; many amenities are included such as tennis courts, racquetball courts, clubhouse, pro shop, fitness center, restaurant, lounge and much more.