Welcome to Avondale Golf Club real estate in Palm Desert, California. One of the first and longest running private country clubs in Palm Desert, Avondale was established and built in 1969 and was later purchased by its membership in 1991. Avondale is known for its beautiful setting and superbly maintained golf course. The Club has a strong social tradition, offering a very active social calendar for its members. Read More
Avondale Golf Club Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
About The Avondale Golf Club Neighborhood
Avondale Golf Club is a private, gated, member owned club, with a tried and true tradition. Having been one of the first private clubs in Palm Desert, Avondale has flourished since it’s beginning in 1969. Its membership purchased the Club in 1991 The Club’s quality and enduring traditions attract members from across the United States and Canada who come here to enjoy this desert paradise. The Club’s excellent reputation is based in large part on the superbly maintained condition of its 18-hole Jimmy Hines golf course. Nicknamed the “Hidden Gem of the Valley,” it’s mature, tree-lined course, rivals the best the desert has to offer. One can always pick up a game here, seven days a week – and you’ll have no trouble finding partners to play with.
Memberships at Avondale are offered at a truly affordable price with a cap of only 300 members, assuring that tee times and games are always available. Another benefit is an average playing time of less than 4 hours, sometimes finishing in less that 3 and a half, making it easier to get another round in! All social amenities are included in an equity membership. The Club has a very active social calendar of golf tournaments, special dinners, and holiday gatherings.
Avondale’s location in the heart of the Palm Desert makes it close to many desert amenities such as fine dining, upscale shopping on El Paseo and downtown Palm Springs, live entertainment & art galleries. The Interstate 10 freeway and Palm Springs International Airport are ten minutes away, making travel outside of the valley easy and convenient.
Real Estate Opportunities
Avondale Golf Club is comprised of 305 homes. These beautiful, semi-custom and custom homes, were built from the early 1970s through 2000. Avondale home offer two to seven bedrooms, and range in size from 1,632 sf to over 7,000 sf. HOA’s are low and include social membership, tennis court usage, 24 hr. a day security as well as restricted access to the private Club.
Avondale Golf Club Amenities
- 18-hole golf course designed by Jimmy Hines, 9-time PGA Tour tournament winner
- Garden Dining Room with outstanding cuisine and third floor ZanzaBar for special events, wine tastings, martini nights, karaoke, etc.
- Clubhouse – recently renovated with well-appointed men’s and ladies’ locker rooms
- Practice facilities – large grass range, chipping green, practice sand bunker
- Head Golf Pro and staff are available for lessons
- Tennis Courts
Avondale Golf Club Real Estate Statistics
- Location: Eldorado Dr. between Frank Sinatra Dr. and Country Club Dr., Palm Desert
- Year Opened: 1969
- Number of Homes: 305
- Recent HOAs: $363/mo.
- Recent Home Values: range from approx. $320,000 to approx. $975,000
- Monthly HOA Dues: $245 (includes social)
- Club Status: Equity and Non-Equity memberships available
- Golf Course: 18-hole Regulation course designed by Jimmy Hines
- Golf Membership: No initiation fee, $23,616 annually ($1968/mo.)