La Quinta Golf Communities are known for their gorgeous mountain views so close you can hike them easily. Proximity to the La Quinta Resort & Club with all it’s amenities, and the charming shops and dining at Old Town La Quinta, there are many Golf course communities to choose between. You can also see all Non-Golf course communities in La Quinta by following that link.
These are just samples of Golf course communities in La Quinta. All Golf course communities may be found on the MLS property search pages for the City you are interested in. La Quinta, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, Bermuda Dunes or Indio.
- Andalusia at Coral Mountain: Estate homes and home sites are available at this gorgeous, Tuscan inspired community down the street from PGA West and The Quarry. Homes start at approx. $975,000 – $3.5 million.
- Duna La Quinta: Single Family homes and also Condos, this community is adjacent to Haciendas and the La Quinta Resort and Club. Prices start at approx. $350,000 – $900,000.
- Enclave Mountain Estates: Private enclave of 32 custom homes built from 1993 – 2006, and adjacent to the La Quinta Resort and Club. Home sites start at approx. $775,000 and homes start at approx. $2.550,000 to $4,000,000.
- La Quinta Country Club: The La Quinta Country Club is across the street from the famed La Quinta Hotel and is loaded with History. The recently remodeled clubhouse is steller. Homes start at approx. $250,000 – $3 million.
- La Quinta Country Club – Golf Estates: This prestigious residential area within the gated La Quinta Country Club community presents a collection of fine custom luxury homes built from the 60s until the 2000s. Architectural styles range from Spanish, contemporary to Mid Century Modern. LQCC is one of the four courses played every year as part of the Bob Hope Classic (now Humana Challenge). The golf Estates start at approx. $600,000 – $4,000,000
- La Quinta Country Club – Montero Estates: This prestigious gated residential community of custom fairway and smaller non-fairway homes at La Quinta Country Club were built from the 1970s to the 80s. Residents enjoy the amenities of a community pool, spa and sport court. LQCC is one of the four courses played every year as part of the Bob Hope Classic (now Humana Challenge). Homes range from approx. $400,000 – $800,000.
- La Quinta Fairways: One of the best values for a fairway home in La Quinta. No clubhouse, public play through the La Quinta Resort and Club, single family homes starting at approx. $400,000 – $800,000.
- La Quinta Resort and Club: One of the most beautiful Hotels in our valley, the surrounding homes range from Condos, Villas and custom and semi-custom homes. Prices vary from approx. $400,000 – $2 million.
- Madison Club: Discovery Land’s newest addition to the Luxury Golf Communities, Madison Club is across from the famous polo fields. Offering Villas from approx. $2 million to custom home sites and estate homes ranging from approx. $4 million
- PGA West: Perhaps La Quinta’s most famous Golf community encompassing over 1200 acres of Condos, single family homes and custom estates oriented around 6 golf courses. PGA prices start with Condos from approx. $180,000 to $895,000 and homes from approx. $460,000 to estate homes to $2.75 million.
- Palms Golf Club: This Fred Couples designed course is unique. There are 101 homes that line the perimeter of the private, palm tree lined, course. Recent home values range from $600,000 – $2 mil. Golf Membership is $20,000 (per person), and monthly golf dues are $635/month.
- Rancho La Quinta Country Club: Rancho La Quinta Country Club offers more than just a home, it offers a carefree lifestyle with luxury amenities. This prestigious private, gated community has two championship golf courses, a Racquet Club with 9 lighted courts, Fitness Center, and so much more. Its Early California style award-winning homes are all designed with indoor/outdoor living in mind. Condos start at approx. $450,000 and homes range up to over 2 million.
- Santa Rosa Cove: This Spanish inspired Condo community is adjacent to the famous La Quinta Resort and Club and encompasses all the Hotel amenities offered. Condo prices range from approx. $350,000 – $950,000.
- The Citrus Club: Across from Silver Rock public course and part of the La Quinta Resort and Club’s membership program, The Citrus is a settled community in a perfect location. Single Family homes range from approx. $599,000 – $2.5 million.
- The Hideaway Golf Club: Discovery Land is building this 12 year old Club and it’s a socially active one! Across from The Madison Club, the Hideaway offers classy, Bungalows, Villas and Custom homes ranging from approx. $1 mil to $7 mil.
- The Quarry: The beautiful Quarry offers Villas and Estate homes as well as some remaining home sites. Located in the East Valley near PGA West, these homes start at approx. $1 mil to approx. $4 mil.
- Tradition Golf Club: An amazing location across the street from Old Town La Quinta, Tradition offers custom homes with a Tuscan, Spanish Colonial theme. Prices start at approx. $1.3 mil to approx. $6 mil.
- Trilogy 55 and Older: (now called The Golf Club at La Quinta) Shea Homes 55+ active community is across from Andalusia in East La Quinta. Approx. 1200 single family homes are almost built out, and range in price from $300,000 – $900,000.