PGA West, perhaps the most well known of the Gated, golf course communities in La Quinta. Opened in early 1986, the club covers approximately 1200 acres and offers 6 golf courses. Follow the links below to see homes on or near the respected courses.
- Greg Norman (Public)
- Jack Nicklaus Private
- Jack Nicklaus Tournament (Public)
- Arnold Palmer Private
- Pete Dye Stadium (Public)
- Tom Weiskopf Private
PGA West Homes For Sale
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
About The PGA West Neighborhood
Welcome to PGA West real estate where you can access all Golf Course homes in PGA West, one of the Southern California deserts’ finest luxury golfing communities.. With pristine views, eloquent attractions, and high end amenities for golfers, tennis buffs, bikers, walkers and bird watchers, you’re going to be dazzled with what PGA West has to offer. Three luxurious clubhouses, fitness center, world class tennis club with all 3 types of surfaces and 19 courts, restaurants (Ernie’s is a favorite!), social activities and club tournaments.
The main entry to PGA West is on Jefferson and 54th Ave. Jefferson is a direct artery to either Hwy 111, which takes you into Palm Desert and Palm Springs, or to Interstate 10. The 10 is approx. 25 minutes from the Palm Springs Airport, and maybe 2 hours to Los Angeles. Coachella Music Festival attendees, HITS horse show or Polo competitors, often purchase Condos and homes in the community.
Membership in PGA West can be purchased in a number of different ways. The Premier Membership, offers unlimited play on all 6 courses for the truly serious golfer. It may be purchased for $125,000 refundable deposit, and approx. $900/mo. dues, or $45,000 non-refundable deposit + approx. $1518/month dues. There are also Social Memberships, and Friends and Family packages available through PGA Membership.
PGA West Real Estate Opportunities
PGA West is the choice of so many home owners and buyers in La Quinta, because it offers such a wide selection of real estate opportunities. Condos are available on several of the golf courses, and are very reasonable. Single Family homes are Custom, semi-custom, and planned developments within the community. There are homes that were built in the late 1980’s to new homes that were completed in 2011. PGA West has it all..as well as world class amenities!
- PGA West Condos: Condos start at approximately $190,000 and range to approx. $895,000
- Custom Homes: Custom homes range from approx. $820,000 to approx. $2,750,000
- Planned Housing Developments: There are many within PGA West, starting at approx. $460,000 to approx. $1,400,000
PGA West Amenities
- 109 holes of championship golf (6 courses, 3 public and 3 private)
- Three Clubhouses, Stadium, Greg Norman and Tournament Clubhouse
- Health & Racquet Club with many fitness classes
- Lighted Tennis courts offering all 3 surfaces to choose between
PGA West Real Estate Statistics
- Location: Main Entry is at the South end of Jefferson st.
- Recent HOA: HOA’s range from approx. $300/mo to approx. $1,100/mo
- Recent Condo Values: Approx. $180,000 to approx. $895,000
- Recent Home Values: Approx. $460,000 to approx. $2,750,000
- Golf: 6 courses with 3 being public and 3 being private
- Golf Membership: Premier is now approx. $45,000 (Non-refundable), and $125,000 (Refundable) Monthly Dues: Approx. $1518/mo unlimited golf.
- Sport and Social Memberships are also available. Sport Membership is $20,000 (non-refundable), and Social is $5,000 (Non-refundable)