WHAT ARE PAST CLIENTS SAYING ABOUT KIM?
- Kim represented my wife and I in the recent sale of our 5 acre Property in North Indio. She’s a hard worker, and we were in escrow within 3 weeks! From beginning to end, we appreciated her hard work and constant follow up and communication. Good Job Kim! The Finans, Indio Property sellers, 2017.
- If you are looking for a real estate agent who is very professional and
will look out for your best interest, I highly recommend Kimberley Kelly.
We recently sold our home in La Quinta, and Kim was our agent. She did a
wonderful job for us, worked with us every step of the way, and went
beyond what we expected . She is practical, honest, and one of the most
ethical individuals I’ve ever met. I feel that we were represented by
not only an A-one agent but also a friend. Joy Evans, La Quinta Seller, 2017
- I Really want you to know how much I appreciate you! This ranch property sale was a bit of a screwy situation, and I am so grateful that you got the sale done for me in such a steadfast, professional manner. Once again, thank you so much..you are the best team captain ever!” Deborah Loving, Thermal Home Seller, 2016
- Kim represented both me and the buyers when I sold a 5-acre rural estate property in the Vista Santa Rosa community . She also represented me in my purchase of a 1.5 acre residence in Bermuda Dunes. She is a top-notch agent on all scores, with the ability to handle the sale and purchase of non-standard residential properties, such as rural and equestrian estates. – C.R., Bermuda Dunes Home Buyer, October 2015
- Kim expertly guided our home purchase. We were referred to Kim and will definitely refer others to her. Kim was efficient, professional and first class. Her local knowledge helped us close on our home in less than 30 days by utilizing a local all-star lender. Her follow-thru was extraordinary….she even helped us find an amazing local electrician and painter once we moved into our new home. Her “can-do” attitude blends perfectly with her “no-nonsense” approach. – Brian S., La Quinta Home Buyer, June 2015
- Loved working with Kim! I highly recommend her if you want to purchase or sell a property in La Quinta and surrounding area! She made the process of buying a home as streamlined as possible. Her knowledge of the area is amazing. – Brenda Rincon, La Quinta home buyer, 2015
- Kim Kelly is the best real estate agent I have ever worked with, bar none. She is experienced and honest, clear-thinking and straight forward. I cannot recommend her more highly. – Caroline Thompson, La Quinta Home Buyer, 2015
- Whether you need to sell your home quickly or not, Kelly is an amazing Realtor! She is very nice, very outgoing and really really organized – as are the people she works with and uses for transactions. She also has an abundance of good contacts when it comes to listing your home – or buying for that matter. – Jann Sawyer, La Quinta home Seller, 2015
- We just bought our second home, in less than a year, with Kim Kelly as our agent. This purchase was a vacation rental property. Kim knew what we needed and where we needed to be located better than we knew ourselves! Not only did Kim located the perfect property but at an unbelievable price! Once again, Kim Kelly hit the ball out of the park! – Xodivadi, Indio home buyer, 2015
- It took us over a year to find our new winter home. Kim was very patient with us and showed us many many homes in many, many different developments. She knows her real estate and knows this area very well. We would highly recommend Kim for anyone buying or selling a home. – Linda Cole, Trilogy in La Quinta home buyer, 2015
- I had to short sell my home. I researched short sale experts and Kimberley’s name came up a few times. Called and interviewed her. At the very beginning, she told me about the process and expectations. No false hopes. Clear and honest. Within the first month she had a buyer. During the entire process she would send me updates. This was a positive experience. – John Henry Garcia, Short Sale Seller, 2015.
- I thought buying a home would be at the very least overwhelming process, Kim however made it seamless. I would fully recommend Kim for any type of Real Estate transaction. She is relentless in her efforts to get you want and she does it with honesty, integrity and a great sense of humor as a bonus. Kim doesn’t mess around so if you are ready for change than grab the reigns and hold on tight because it is going to be an exciting experience working with her. – Tiare French, David Kramer, first time home buyers, 2015
The scope of Kim’s real estate knowledge, not only about the individual housing communities but, what’s going on in the Coachella Valley, is most impressive. The properties we were looking at required the Sellers agent to be present. We noticed that Kim is well known and respected by her fellow agents. We felt this helped as we made our way through the offer, counter offer process. At the end of the buying process, Kim is no longer our real estate agent but, a friend of ours that sells real estate! We refer her always! – Patrick & Diane Jack, La Quinta & Santa Fe, 2015
- Kim Kelly was the most interactive, “in-tune”, “any time, any where”, agent I have ever worked with! I have owned many homes, and Kim went out of her way to listen to me and understand my feelings about important key factors such as a home with low maintenance, low HOA’s, open floor plan, location, noise level, and so much more! Every time she showed me a potential home, she thought of all the factors, as if she were shopping for the house herself! I trusted her completely and would have her as my agent again as well as recommend her to everyone I know!Thank you Kim Kelly, you (and your website) made my home purchase so easy! – Kytti St. Amand, (OWNER OF YOUNGER BY TONIGHT), Indio 2015
- “You have been nothing short of awesome and a delight to work with. I wish all Realtors would perform at the level you did. Thank you!” – J.H. HITS horse show trainer La Quinta 2014
- As a polo player and horse trainer, I knew I HAD to call Kim! She was focused on the field and she’s just as focused looking for homes. She found my perfect fit! – DF, Calgary, Canada 2014
- We have bought and sold four properties with Kim over the past two seasons. Not only is Kim one of the best Real Estate professionals we have ever dealt with, but she has also become a friend. We look forward to catching up with her whenever we are back in town! – Vern & Cindy Vennes, La Quinta, 2014
- I have a vast history of buying and selling properties. I will never do another deal without Kim as my representative. She follows thru like no other Realtor, and understands that her name is her word, and her word is gold! So hard to find!! So grateful she represented me in my sale, and in my purchase of my next home! Highly, highly recommend her,… and I do not recommend people! Glad I do not play polo against her!! She is the definition of how I hire my pros – People I do not want to play against,.. And that I WANT ON MY TEAM!! Thank you Kim! – DS Polo, La Quinta, 2014
- Three years ago we met Kim and purchased a small investment home through her. We have since bought and sold three other properties with Kim and wouldn’t do a deal without her! She knows the desert and is in constant communication..before, during and after the deal! – Wasilenkoffs’, Vancouver and La Quinta, 2014
- The best real estate agent we have ever worked with. Kim found our Palm desert condo for us, and when we were ready to move, we immediately called her. – Ron & Marie Sudderth, Palm Desert 2013
- We found Kim online. When we met her, she was very willing to spend time with us. It took us a few trips, but we found our winter retreat at The Citrus Club in La Quinta. Kim followed up with us diligently, and made it easy. – Foltins, Seattle, WA 2013
- We were referred to Kim by our Attorney, who also plays polo. We are glad he did! Kim knows the Coachella Valley and made such an effort to understand our needs. Detail oriented, which is important to us as fellow horse owners, she made it easy and fun to buy our home! She’ll be our first call when we have any real estate needs in the future. – Carlton & Traci Brooks, HITS horse show competitors, Malibu, CA 2013
- We lived in Nicaragua when we first contacted Kim. She was diligent about finding us interesting, potential winter vacation homes that might suit. If she’s as committed on the field as she is off the field, I wouldn’t want to face her in a polo game! Great experience! – Ashmans’, Nicaragua and Seattle, WA 2013
- I am so grateful for your phone call that Sunday evening. I found you and you found us our dream home. Your positive energy made me happy from the first moment I met you and I look forward to seeing you soon. ~ LT and Farz, Canada, 2013
- Buying our home with Kim Kelly as our agent turned a daunting experience into one where we felt supported and completely taken care of. Kim is the real deal, she really cares, she pays attention to detail and she wants only the best for her clients and works very hard to that end. Her integrity is impeccable. Thank you, Kim . . . we love our home, we closed in less than 30 days and we couldn’t be happier with our purchase !!! ~ La Quinta First Time Home Buyer, 2011
- Kim Kelly was terrific – professional, very knowledgeable – and delightful to work with. ~ Buyers, Rancho Mirage, CA. 2011
- It is without hesitation that we recommend you to every one who is in the market to sell or buy real estate. You showed great tenacity and spirit. Even as you were rehabilitating from a crushed ankle, you presented many excellent properties that you had previewed. We found it refreshing that you truly respect a client’s budget and every property was one we seriously considered. You gave us excellent advice and recommendation. Much of our communication was long distance, but you immediately grasped our priorities for the perfect home. You did not waste our time showing properties that were irrelevant. When problems did occur, you came through with admirable negotiating skills. We valued your advice and left much to your discretion. Your service did not end at the close of escrow. You helped us with some matters that were indeed beyond the scope of your job description. We are very grateful for this. Our favorite part of the whole process is that you have become a dear friend and we look forward to seeing a lot of you in the desert that you love so much. ~ PGA West Buyer, La Quinta, 2011
- Please accept my many thanks for a job well done. I realize it takes several months and a lot of patience along with a great deal of knowledge to follow through and close a short sale. Thank you again for a great job. ~Short Sale Seller, Indio, CA. 2011
- Kim is by far the hardest working real estate agent that has ever represented us. She made it a breeze to buy our La Quinta vacation home, even though we lived several hours away. I expected we would have to drive out from Los Angeles at least a few times during the process, but Kim took care of the many details on our behalf, such as meeting with the inspectors and making sure repairs were completed. We really only had to drive out twice — once to look for a home and once to get the keys! Kim did a great job finding us the right home, too. We gave her a list of “must-haves”, “nice-to-haves”, and a budget. She personally visited a number of properties before we arrived, then showed us the ones she felt we would like the best. The one on the top of her list was the one we ended up buying. It was perfect and we love it! I happily recommend Kim to people who are interested in buying a home in the area. Not only does Kim take care of her clients, but her love of the Coachella Valley is genuine and she clearly enjoys helping others make it their home, too. ~Yvonne Meir-Hull, Kevin Hull, La Quinta Buyers, 2011
- Of all the real estate agents we have worked with in the past, none were as competent and caring as Kim Kelly. She has assembled a terrific team of inspectors, contractors and title companies that deliver as promised..NO excuses! In spite of being out of the area for most of the arrangements, our cash sale was completed on time without a hitch. ~John and Carol Hellyer, Indio, CA.
- I had heard nothing but nightmares about short sales, and was concerned about what was in store for me when the time came to sell short. I did some research and ran across Kim. After interviewing Kim and other prospective Realtors, I thought I had found someone who could help me through this process. What I got was someone who knew short sales inside and out, and who was able to make this sale easier than any equity sale I had ever been involved in. She guided me through every step of the process, including all correspondence with my Lender, and all aspects of negotiation through Escrow. Kim was 100% professional and more effective than I could have ever imagined. ~ Short Sale Seller, PGA West, La Quinta, CA.
- For anyone who has faced the loss of your home to circumstances beyond your control, Kim is your gal. After being beat up by the mortgage companies for so long, the last thing we wanted to face was a difficult realtor who was insensitive to our needs. Kim was like a member of our family. She was there for us in any situation and always represented our best interests. Without her, we wouldn’t have made it through. You will never be sorry for choosing Kim. ~Short Sale Seller, Rancho Mirage, CA.
- Kim: I really want to say thank you for how diligent you have been with this house deal. I can’t believe how you stayed on track for so long and hung in there while everything was falling apart. I wanted you to know how much I admire you for your sheer tenacity with my Short Sale. ~Short Sale Seller, Palm Desert, CA.
- Kim was so attentive to me that I felt like her only client! She always returned calls and emails and willingly answered all my questions. Kim was very strategic on the purchase offer we made and I was able to buy the property despite there being offers submitted ahead of mine. She kept me informed about every step of the buying process. She also managed communication and tasks among the lender, escrow, seller, transaction coordinator, HOA, inspectors, appraisers, etc. Kim is knowledgeable about property, as well as the more complex short sale and foreclosure procedures. I trusted her judgment so completely that I asked her to make an offer on a property that she recommended before I saw it. I have already referred Kim to friends of mine, both buyers and sellers, because she is a stellar and professional agent! ~Sheryl