Indio Golf Communities are plentiful in Indio, California. Indio Golf Communities offer some of the most affordable golfing opportunities in our Southern California desert. To see all City Golf Communities, just choose your City here. La Quinta, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, Bermuda Dunes or Indio.
- Heritage Palms, West Indio: Heritage Palms is a very popular 55+ golf course community in West Indio. Approx. 1,000 homes with reasonable golf fees, Heritage Palms is an active social planned community. Home prices range between $300,000 – $650,000.
- Indian Palms Country Club, Indio: Indian Palms is a 27 hole championship public golf course that is “Pay as you Play.” Indian Palms is unique in that it offers an onsite boutique Motel for your guests. Fitness & Tennis offered as well. Condos and single family homes with prices starting at $90,000 – $550,000.
- Indian Springs Country Club, Indio: Indian Springs Country Club is located just North of Hwy 111 and has entries on both sides of Jefferson St. Featuring 720 homes ranging in price from $300,000 – to $600,000, the homes are newer and offer fantastic buys. Golf Membership is “Pay as you Play’ or annual pass.
- Sun City Shadow Hills, Indio: Sun City, Shadow Hills is adjacent to Sun City Palm Desert, North of Interstate 10, and is also a 55+ community. Newer homes range from approx. $300,000 – $700,000 and the golfing is “Pay as you Play”.
- Terra Lago, Indio: A newer housing development that is not completely built out, Terra Lago offers public golf with reasonable round fees. Homes built between 2003 to present can be purchased from approx. $130,000 – $500,000. Mello Roos does apply at Terra Lago and is paid by homeowners.