Welcome to La Quinta Country Club real estate in La Quinta, California. The rich heritage of this club is what makes it unique. Founded in 1959, it was originally owned by the La Quinta Resort and was purchased by its members in 1977. The 18-hole Larry Hughes designed golf course is rated as one of the best in the desert and the new Santa Barbara style clubhouse has recently opened. Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
La Quinta Country Club Homes For Sale
About The La Quinta Country Club Neighborhood
La Quinta Country Club is a gated golf community nestled below the Santa Rosa Mountains just moments from Old Town La Quinta. It was established in 1959 and has a long esteemed history.
Originally owned by the La Quinta Resort, the club was purchased by its members in 1977 and became an equity membership club. Its 18-hole golf course, originally designed by Larry Hughes, has long been known in the golfing community as the “Jewel of the Desert” and is where the late President Dwight Eisenhower first became devoted to golf in the desert.
La Quinta Country Club has played host to the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic (now the Humana Challenge) since 1964 and in 2009, the club embarked on the completion of its timeless and sophisticated new 37,000 sf Santa Barbara style clubhouse.
Located just moments from Old Town La Quinta, the location of La Quinta Country Club is ideal for boutique shopping, farmer’s market and fine dining while enjoying the spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. Interstate 10 freeways can be accessed by a 20 minute drive down Washington St. and the Palm Springs Airport is an easy 35 minute drive to the west.
La Quinta Country Club Real Estate Opportunities
There are a variety of real estate opportunities in La Quinta Country Club including approximately 515 homes and condo ownership. Single family neighborhoods can be found in La Quinta Country Club Estates, La Quinta Country Club Golf Estates and Montero Estates.
The architectural styles of these homes include Spanish, contemporary and Mid-Century Modern. Condo living is available at The Villas of La Quinta, and Country Club Estate Condos. Built in the 60’s and 70’s, many of the condos have been renovated and modernized.
La Quinta Country Club Amenities
- 18-hole golf course designed by Larry Hughes (redesigned by Robert Muir Graves in ’99)
- 37,000sf Santa Barbara style clubhouse
- Fitness Classes with personal trainers available
- Spa Services – massage therapists, manicurists, aestheticians, barbers
- Car washing services
- Fishing in trout-stocked lakes
La Quinta Country Club Real Estate Statistics
- Location: Off Avenue 50 near Eisenhower Dr., La Quinta
- Year Opened: 1959, became equity membership club in 1977
- Number of Homes: approx. 515 homes and also condos
- Recent HOA: approx. $300 to $525/mo.
- Recent Home Values: from approx. $250,000 to approx. $3,000,000
- Recent Condo Values: from approx. $200,000 to approx. $500,000
- Club Status: Home ownership not required for membership
- Golf Course: 18-holes Larry Hughes (redesigned in ’99)
- Golf Membership: $75,000
- Golf Dues: $1512/mo.
- Social Membership: $8,000; dues $365/mo.