Bermuda Dunes Country Club Real Estate
Welcome to the Bermuda Dunes Country Club in the Southern California desert’s unincorporated city of Bermuda Dunes. Bermuda Dunes real estate is available for just about any budget, and is one of the best golf deals in the Palm Springs Valley! Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
Bermuda Dunes Country Club Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
About The Bermuda Dunes Country Club Neighborhood
Bermuda Dunes Country Club has a history behind it. A history of celebrities that have lived and played at the Club, as well as having the distinction of enjoying the longest running involvement in a major tournament. The Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, which began in 1960. Golf at Bermuda Dunes is known as “traditional”. There are 27 tournament quality holes on a generous sized course. Homes are well off the Fairways enhancing the views and fairway widths. All three nines tee off with the same tee times, effectively giving players three 18 hole courses. The course opened in 1959, and was designed by Billy Bell; designer of La Jolla Country Club, Bel-Air, Torrey Pines as well as Riviera, to name a few.
Besides golf, there is a lovely dining room which hosts gourmet events as well as a more casual Bar & Grill where you can end your golf game with a cool drink, and something to eat.
Real Estate Opportunities
Bermuda Dunes Country Club is very unique in that it’s been growing and changing for many years. There are housing opportunities for everyone, and the HOA’s are some of the most reasonable in the Desert. Condominiums, single family residences in separate gated areas, and custom homes built from 1960 until very recently…what a range of real estate opportunities!
- Condos: Older Condos built in the 1950’s to new condos are available. HOA Dues are approx. $350 -$400/mo depending on location. All homeowners at BDCC pay $125/month security association dues.
- Single Family Residences: Huge range of homes available. Custom, semi-custom and planned unit developments.
Bermuda Dunes Country Club Amenities
- 27 holes of championship golf
- Pro shop
- Dining Facilities and Banquet facilities
- Community pools/spas
Bermuda Dunes Country Club Real Estate Statistics
- Location: Main entry gate is on 42nd/Adams
- Year Opened: 1959
- Recent HOA: $125/month Security Assn, $120/yr. Bermuda Dunes Community fee
- Recent Condo Values: Approx. $380,000 to approx. $760,000
- Recent Home Values: Approx. $650,000 to approx. $3,000,000
- Club Status: Private
- Golf Course: 27 holes, three 9 hole courses
- Golf Membership: 5 different membership categories are available. Equity, Classic, Executive, Non-residents and Social.
- Golf Rounds during Season: $75/person
- Golf Rounds off season: $50/person
People that like Bermuda Dunes Country Club homes, also tend to enjoy Indian Palms Country Club in Indio.