Welcome to Monterey Country Club real estate in Palm Desert, California. This club offers something for every desert lifestyle with 27 holes of golf, tennis facility, swimming pool, fitness center and a full calendar of social events. Opened in 1979 and nestled on 375 acres of rolling hills, there are spectacular mountain views from all three 9-hole courses. Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
Monterey Country Club Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
The Club is home to a thriving golf and tennis community with tournaments, clinics and lessons for all ages and abilities. The three unique nine-hole golf courses designed by Ted Robinson are set against a rugged desert terrain and feature narrow, palm tree-lined fairways and well bunkered greens with water features incorporated into play on several holes. Other activities offered to homeowners and members at Monterey Country Club, are tennis facility with 19 tennis courts, fitness center and Junior Olympic-size swimming pool. There is also a well appointed, 27,000 sf clubhouse. Monterey is considered one of Palm Desert’s most active, private country clubs.
Monterey Country Club Real Estate Opportunities
Monterey Country Club was developed by the Sunrise Company from 1978 to 1982, and is located on 375 acres north of the College of the Desert. This community offers 1,206 condominium homes in sizes ranging from 1,300 sf to 2,200 sf. Many of the condos have been renovated and updated with modern finishings.
Monterey Country Club Amenities
- 3 nine-hole golf courses designed by Ted Robinson: the South, West and East courses
- Practice facilities including a grass tee driving range, putting and chipping greens
- Fitness facility
- Junior Olympic size pool
- 27,000 sf clubhouse
- Tennis facility with 19 courts
- Golf and tennis tournaments, clinics and lessons for all ages
Monterey Country Club Real Estate Statistics
- Location: Between Monterey Ave. and Portola Ave., North of Magnesia Falls Dr., Palm Desert
- Year Opened: 1979
- Number of Condos: 1,206
- Recent HOA: $474 monthly (plus $94 Social/Fitness Dues)
- Recent Condo Values: from approx. $250,000 to approx. $600,000
- Club Status: private
- Golf Course: 3 nine-hole golf courses designed by Ted Robinson
- Golf Membership: No initiation fee
- Golf Dues: $525 to $565 monthly
People who like Monterey Country Club also tend to enjoy Palm Valley Country Club, Oasis Country Club, Woodhaven Country Club and The Lakes Country Club. You can also view more Palm Desert Golf Communities using that link.