Welcome to The Springs Country Club real estate in Rancho Mirage, California. The Springs Country Club is an exclusive, member-owned private golf and tennis club, established in 1975. The Springs has matured into one of the finest, and most beautifully maintained, private golf communities, in the desert. This well known and well liked golf club features a rich social, and cultural environment. Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
The Springs Country Club Homes For Sale
About The Springs Country Club Neighborhood
The Springs Country Club is an established close knit golf community whose founding members’ primary goal was to create a comfortable, friendly, relaxing and wholesome environment the whole family can enjoy. Its 18-hole golf course, designed by one of golf’s finest architects, Desmond Muirhead, features bent grass greens and a layout that encourages and challenges players at every skill level. The course was designed around water features and groves of trees and offers magnificent mountain views.
For tennis lovers, The Springs offers 11 championship tennis courts, all part of a tennis complex that has been referenced as “one of the 10 best tennis facilities in the country.” The many social amenities offered at The Springs are centered in their beautiful 48,000 sf clubhouse.
Centrally located in the valley, The Springs Country Club is convenient to El Paseo, Rancho Mirage and downtown Palm Springs where fine dining, boutique and upscale shopping, live entertainment, art galleries and much more can be found. The Interstate 10 freeway and the Palm Springs International Airport are both a 10 minute drive away, making for easy and convenient travel outside of the valley.
Real Estate Opportunities
The homes in The Springs come in a wide range of prices. Many of the homes have been renovated to include high end finishes. Quality of life is most important here at The Springs. Nearby shopping and restaurants are a huge plus for active adults here living a desert lifestyle.
The Springs Country Club Amenities
- 18-hole golf course designed by Desmond Muirhead; providing a concept of Tiered Memberships to accommodate today’s “Modern Country Club Family”
- Tennis complex with 11 courts; 2 clay, 6 night lighted, exhibition court with grandstand seating, shuffle board, paddle tennis, basketball
- Men’s and Women’s fitness facilities with spa options
- Clubhouse provides fine dining Wed. through Sun. during season, casual dining in Grill Room and 19th Hole Lounge
- Clubhouse activities include dancing, theme parties, movie nights, bridge, bingo, dominos and more.
The Springs Country Club Real Estate Statistics
- Location: Bordered by Frank Sinatra Dr. to the North, Bob Hope Dr. to the East, Country Club Dr. to the South and Morningside Dr. to the West, Rancho Mirage
- Year Opened: 1975
- Recent HOA: $790/month
- Recent Home Values: approx. $415,000 to approx. $860,,000
- Club Status: Private, equity, member-owned
- Golf Course: 18-hole designed by Desmond Muirhead
- Golf Membership: ranging from $5,000 to $10,000
- Golf Dues: from $895 to $1095/month