Welcome to Desert River Estates, a lovely gated community in west Indio, California. Desert River Estates real estate offers single family homes, large lots and wide, beautiful, country feeling, streets. With home prices starting at just approx. $650,000, Desert River Estates was built by the Luxury arm of Lennar, and it shows!
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
Desert River Estates Homes For Sale
About the Desert River Estates Neighborhood
This small, gated enclave of semi-custom homes was known as Lennar’s Luxury Division when they were built in 2002-2005. Large homes on estate sized lots, this development is in the very West side of Indio, in fact about 2 blocks from Jefferson St. which is the La Quinta City boundary. Jefferson is a main artery to the Interstate 10, so it’s a quick 15 minute drive from the Fwy. Just around the corner from public golf courses at Indian Palms Country Club as well as Silver Rock in La Quinta, this gorgeous development is ideally located. The entry is off of Avenue 49 in West Indio, one of the prettiest streets around!
Real Estate Opportunities
The development is built out, but there are some fantastic deals for large homes on large lots in a quiet, classy neighborhood. Home styles range from Spanish, Tuscan and Ranch style, with desert scape in front yards and in the common areas. Most of the homes have pools and are beautifully landscaped. Interior streets are wide, and landscape is mature, giving the neighborhood a very “homey” feel.
Desert River Estates Informational Statistics
- Location: Jefferson St., just South of Hwy. 111, Indio
- Number of Homes: Approx. 250
- Recent HOAs: Approx. $250/month
- Recent Home Values: Home sizes range from approx 2400 sf to approx 5000 sf with and without Casitas and pools. Starting at approx. $650,000 to approx. $1,300,000..
- Golf Course: Not in the development, but public courses nearby.
- Golf: Rounds at Indian Palms are approx. $50/day and Silver Rock is approx. $85/day
- Leasing Opportunities: Very strong demand in Desert River, for both short term and year round Leasing.