Coachella Valley’s priciest sales: Over the past 6 months, we have had some pricey sales. Here is a summary of residential sales of 5 million or more, as well as land sales of 1 million or more. The summer heat always slows down our gross sales in all our desert sales, but we have had some smokin sales! For your free property consultation, give Kim Kelly a call at 760-285-3578.
Coachella Valley’s Priciest Sales: past 6 months, 5 million or above
Palm Springs: (2 sales total)
- 2.5 acre estate in Little Tuscany, 1946 Kaufman Desert House of approx. 3200 sf $13,062,500
- 1.17 acre former Sidney Shelden property in Old Las Palmas sold for $8,025,000
Rancho Mirage: (2 sales total)
- 2 acre estate in Coronado; 2008 home of approx. 10,000sf sold for $7,795,000
- 3 acre estate with a restored 1958 build of approx. 7280 sf in Thunderbird Country Club sold for approx. 14 mil
Indian Wells: (2 sales total)
- The Reserve Country Club has had 4 sales at 5 million or more in past 6 months, 5.3 – 5.9
- The Eldorado Country Club has had 1 sale, which consisted of 2 homes on the fairway for $7,900,000
La Quinta: (15 sales total) WOW!!
- The Hideaway Golf Club had multiple sales over 5 million, while the Tradition also had several.
- The Madison Club on Avenue 52 continues to sell both vacant lots and custom homes for record prices. There were a total of 7 sales over the past 6 months priced from 9.3 million to 24 million.
Indio, Coachella, Thermal: (2 sales total)
- 9+ acre estate in Indio on Zenda Dr. $5,800,000
- 9.4 acre gated estate in Indio within walking/biking distance to the Coachella Festival grounds $7,500,000
**Note that most of these expensive sales are multi acre estates!!**
Land: 13 Land Sales total in the East Valley cities with prices ranging from 1 mil to 8.6 million sale for 97 acres North of the I-10.
Take a tour of this 6 acre turnkey farm for sale in the Deer Creek Equestrian center, Thermal, $1,995,000