Welcome to The Desert Horizons Country Club in Indian Wells, California. Desert Horizons Country Club real estate offers a selection of custom estate homes, single family residences, as well as condominiums. The small membership is perfect for seclusion and privacy with one of the more challenging golf courses in the area. If you’re looking for a winter vacation paradise in Indian Wells, The Desert Horizons golf community could be the perfect choice! Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
Desert Horizons Country Club Homes For Sale
About Desert Horizons Country Club Neighborhood
Desert Horizons Country Club is a unique private country club known for being ultra exclusive due to its small membership. Its private 18-hole championship golf course is available only to members and hosts no outside tournaments or offers reciprocal arrangements with other golf courses.
Desert Horizons is a traditional equity club committed to providing a superb golf environment with outstanding facilities in an unsurpassed community where relationships matter. The golf course at Desert Horizons was designed by Ted Robinson and is challenging for players of every level. Membership is limited to only 250 members and member tournaments and special golf events are scheduled throughout the year for added enjoyment.
Desert Horizons also offers five night-lit tennis courts, a brand new state-of-the-art fitness center and a variety of social events that are held in its 40,000 sf Clubhouse. The Dining Facility there prides itself on offering fabulous cuisine in a serene atmosphere with impeccable service.
Real Estate Opportunities
Desert Horizons offers a wide array of choices in country club living…everything from 22 custom Estate homes, 200 single family homes to a choice of 288 “paired” condos. The condos are available in 23 floor plans ranging in size from 2,365 to 3,649 sf. Modernist remodels are not unusual in the community.
Desert Horizons Country Club Information
- Location: Main Entrance on Hwy. 111 between Cook St. and Eldorado Dr., Indian Wells
- Number of Homes: Approx. 300 condos, 200 single family homes-22 are custom.
- Recent HOA: $705 approx. (+-$214 Social Dues) Includes social & Fitness
- Recent Home Values: $365,000 to $1.2 million
Recent Transfer Fee: $1,720 Paid by Buyer at Close of Escrow
- Club Status: Private, traditional equity
- Golf Courses: 18-hole championship course, designed by Ted Robinson
- Golf Membership: $25,000 approx., 250 maximum memberships, 1 year Preview Membership program available
- Golf Monthly Dues: $1,250 approx.