Welcome to Ironwood Country Club Real Estate where you will find all homes for sale in this beautiful golfing community located in Palm Desert, CA. The Ironwood neighborhood consists of multi-million dollar luxury homes, a world class golf club, beautiful scenery, and calm-peaceful atmosphere. Real Estate in Ironwood should be at the top of your list for both permanent residents or those looking for a getaway luxury vacation rental. Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
Ironwood Country Club Homes For Sale
About The Ironwood Neighborhood
Ironwood Country Club is a private member owned and operated golf community, located in prime South Palm Desert. It is tucked high against the Santa Rosa Mountains with sweeping views across the desert floor to the north. This diverse 800 acre club offers its members, and homeowners, a serene and private setting with the utmost of first-class club amenities. Arnold Palmer was instrumental in Ironwood’s beginning back in 1974.
Its two 18 hole golf courses, originally designed by Desmond Muirhead and Ted Robinson with Palmer’s input, have recently undergone a $5 million dollar redesign. This came along with a $24 million dollar reconstruction of the Tuscan style, 50,000 sf Clubhouse, Sports Center and Turnaround (halfway) Café.
Ironwood Country Club Real Estate Opportunities
Ironwood’s residences offer a diverse mix of distinctive architecture ranging from custom estate homes to planned multi-unit development. Homes are located both on and off the Club’s two golf courses. Canyon View Estates is the newest and final area of development in Ironwood, with 52 custom estate home sites offering spectacular views of the valley below.
Ironwood Country Club Information
- Location: Portola Ave. south past the Living Desert, dead ends into Ironwood’s main entrance
- Recent Home HOA: $175 to $650/month, approx.
- Recent Condo HOA: $570-$715/month, approx.
- Recent Home Values: $450,000 to $2,500,000 approx.
- Recent Condo Values: $250,000 to $845,000 approx.
- Recent Lot Values: $400,000 to $595,000 approx.
- Club Status: Private, member owned
- Golf Courses: North Course and South Course, beautiful mountain setting
- Golf Membership: $30,000 equity
- Golf Dues: $15,840 annually ($1320/mo.)
- Social Fitness Membership: $2,000
- Social Fitness Dues: $391
- Additional Amenities: Tennis (14 courts), Sports Center, Spa, Bocce & Pickleball Courts