La Quinta Country Club – Montero Estates
Welcome to La Quinta Country Club – Montero Estates real estate in La Quinta, California. This desirable gated community located adjacent to the La Quinta Country Club was built in the 1970s and 80s and offers custom fairway homes and smaller non-fairway homes. Read More
Schedule A Showing Online Or Call Kimberley Kelly At 760-285-3578
La Quinta Country Club – Montero Estates Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
La Quinta Country Club – Montero Estates Neighborhood La Quinta Country Club – Montero Estates, is a gated community steeped in the history of the La Quinta Resort, which was the original owner of the club when it was founded in 1959. Later on in 1977, the club was bought out by the members and became an equity membership club.
LQCC- Montero Estates is located at La Quinta Country Club. The golf course, which was re-designed in 1999 by Robert Muir Graves, is rated year-after-year as one the best in the desert, and is found to be challenging to all skill levels. La Quinta Country Club is one of four courses played each year as part of the Bob Hope Classic (now the Humana Challenge). The new 37,000 sq. ft. Santa Barbara style clubhouse, which opened in November 2009, sits close to the stunning mountains adjacent to the famous La Quinta Resort & Club.
As a La Quinta resident, Montero Estate homeowners enjoy dining on their patios with stunning mountain views or a round of golf at the new Silver Rock Resort, taking advantage of their resident discount. Charming Old Town La Quinta is close by, as well as hiking and biking trails in the La Quinta Cove. Interstate 10 is 20 minutes away and the Palm Springs International Airport is about a 35 minute drive.
La Quinta Country Club Montero Estates Real Estate Opportunities
Architectural styles of single-family homes in LQCC- Montero Estates include Spanish, Contemporary and Mid-Century Modern. These homes were built from 1970’s to 80’s and many have been upgraded and modernized. They range in size from 1,620 sf to 2,900 sf with 2-3 bedroom/2-3 bath floor plans. The sizable lots range from approx. 7,400 sf to 10,000 sf. Residents enjoy the amenities of a community pool, spa and sport court. Recent home values fall in the $640,000 to $700,000 range.
La Quinta Country Club – Montero Estates Amenities
- 18-hole golf course designed by Larry Hughes (redesigned by Robert Muir Graves in ’99)
- 37,000 sf Santa Barbara style clubhouse
- Fitness Classes with personal trainers available
- Spa Services – massage therapists, manicurists, aestheticians, barbers
- Car washing services
- Fishing in trout-stocked lakes
La Quinta Country Club – Montero Estates Real Estate Statistics
- Location: Southeastern perimeter of La Quinta Country Club near Washington St. and Avenue 50
- Year Opened: 1959, became equity membership club in 1977
- Recent HOA: approx. $300 to $475
- Recent Home Values: from approx. $640,000 to approx. $700,000
- Club Status: Home ownership not required for membership
- Golf Course: 18-holes Larry Hughes (redesigned in ’99 by Robert Muir Graves)
- Golf Membership: $75,000
- Golf Dues: $1512/mo
- Social Membership: $8,000 ($365/mo. dues)