Recent Activity in Coachella Valley: 2020 has welcomed a stimulated real estate market in the Coachella Valley. All 9 Coachella Valley cities have seen increased closings, and in the East Valley, which is our more rural end of the Valley, is no exception. La Quinta, Indio, Coachella, Thermal, Vista Santa and unincorporated Riverside Co. areas are selling! If you are looking to buy or sell Land, Ranches and Residential in the Coachella Valley, call Kim Kelly, local Resident and Realtor for more than 20 years, at 760-285-3578.
If you are a buyer looking to invest in real estate, whether it’s vacant land, a small equestrian farm, Ag. Farm land, or Residential, the Coachella Valley is a great place to look. The City of La Quinta is our newest City, and recent activity in all areas of housing, from Condos to huge custom homes, both on and off golf courses, has been strong. The market is NOT zooming up, but properties with good locations, floorplans, and sun orientation, are selling quickly and many times with multiple offers. Recent Activity in Coachella Valley includes the following:
Recent Activity in Land and Residential
- 48856 Orchard Dr., Indio: Located at The Orchard on a beautiful, over sized lot, this 5 bedroom, furnished home is in escrow, and listed at $825,000. Gated, but not golf course.
- 58473 Quarry Ranch Rd., La Quinta: Located at The Quarry Golf Club in La Quinta, this custom home is in escrow and listed at $1,475,000. Not sitting on the fairways, but lots of privacy and class! In Escrow.
- 82540 Airport Blvd., Thermal: Custom home with a pool, on a fenced, 10 acre horse property with spectacular Southern Views! In a great location near the Festival grounds, but still rural. $1,480,000 In Escrow.
- 51-245 Calhoun St., Coachella: $1,200,000 in Escrow. Wow, what a find on a 20 acre parcel of land currently being farmed, offering great views, and a bike ride from Coachella festival grounds.
- 37 Acres of Citrus Farm ground, Coachella: A great investment property on booming self named by me, “Millionaire’s Row.”
- 85501 Avenue 61: Avenue61farm.com $1,500,000. 20 Acre, fenced, secure, working horse farm with barn, guest home, turnout paddocks and an income producing boarding business.
- Desert Hot Springs Featured Listing $625,000 20291Fordave.com
Sky Valley is an unincorporated area of Desert Hot Springs that still has great deals on land and farms. Take a tour of this gorgeous 5 Acre Desert Hot Springs farm with a new home and 4-stall barn and access to sandy