2020 Season has BEGUN! The streets are humming here in the Coachella Valley. It feels like it’s early for the season, but then again, bring it on! I held open houses today and Saturday at Los Lagos in Indian Wells, and we had a steady stream of people.
Here are some new Listings in the Coachella Valley..
- 74984 Cachuma St., Indian Wells: 2942 sf with three Ensuite Bedrooms. Dual Masters are on one side of the home and 3rd bedroom on the other. Light and bright with a superior location within the gated community. Waterfront! $549,000 furnished per inventory. Fabulous Listing!
- 84024 Lovely Sage, Thermal, CA: 6+ acre fenced turnkey farm with built in boarding business. 2800 sf custom home built in 2012 with 8 stall barn. Beautifully maintained. New Listing: $1,400,000
- 46800 Cameo Palms Dr., La Quinta, CA: Located in the exclusive, non-gated, centrally located area of Highland Palms, this 1600 sf beautifully remodeled, mid century single story dream, is 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, on a huge lot and outdoor living spaces with pool and shower! $549,000. Call on this Listing!
- 20291 Ford Ave., Desert Hot Springs, CA. 5 fenced and gated acre Farm with 2400 sf Park Model modern home and 4-stall barn. Great location at the base of a mountain and miles of sandy loam trails. $625,000. Sky Valley Listing.
- Sabina Ct., Thermal, CA.: 9 acre horse farm in the gated community of Deer Creek Equestrian Center in Thermal. No home, but a 12-stall barn, turn out paddocks and VIEWS. The BEST value in the community right now at only $699,000. Farm Listing.
- Willowbrook riding Club, DHS: Take the tour below..