Recent Sales & Coming Soon! Time to look at what I’ve been selling. Maybe even more exciting is what’s coming soon. It’s been an interesting year so far. Listings are selling, but some listings that SHOULD be selling are sitting. Buyers are looking, in fact it’s busy, but they are thinking about writing offers, weighing different options, and not incredibly motivated. There’s always the properties that sell quickly because they are exactly what the buyer is looking for, but it’s certainly not easy to predict WHAT will sell in the Coachella Valley. There are some general criteria that continue to lead the residential sales pack. Land is also moving, especially pot cultivation parcels. Like I said…interesting!!
- A Vacant Lot in Flores De Montanas, La Quinta. Buildable lot in this gorgeous, gated community, located at the base of the La Quinta Cove. Custom home will be built there soon. Represented the Sellers.
- Sun City HUD property: Cute as a bug, St. Baristo floorplan, this bank owned property just needed some love. New floors, paint, floorboards and epoxy garage floor, and BAM! Represented the Buyer.
- 18.6 Acre Farm land: This was truly a great buy in a superior location. Probably won’t happen again…not in this location on the border of La Quinta! An equestrian facility currently being constructed. Represented the Buyer. One of the best Recent Sales of Land in our valley.
- Gorgeous semi-custom home at The Citrus Golf Club in La Quinta. All the premium requests were there..South facing pool on the fairway, meticulously constructed and maintained, beautifully furnished.
- COMING SOON!
- Talavera, a family community in North Indio currently has 7 homes for sale..this will be #8. Hard to believe since there are hundreds of homes! This one is fabulous, and will be available for just $298,500. Offering 4 bedrooms/3 bathrooms in approx. 2040 sf. and freshly painted, carpeted, windows tinted, front landscape renovated. The family is transferring out of state, so check this one out!
- The Orchard in Indio. This gated community is off of Avenue 49, a key location in Indio just a bike ride from the Coachella Festival/polo grounds. Gorgeous 5 bedroom home with an incredible entertainers’ backyard on one of the largest lots in the community. TURNKEY FURNISHED for just $849,000.
This is a beautiful Equestrian/Luxury Lease property on Jackson St. in Thermal, California. $3,600,000