Well priced Fairway TESORO II at The Citrus Club in La Quinta, California. 79300 Liga is a beautiful interior, very desirable location within the club. No street noise, great fairway to mountain views, and golf ball free. The Tesoro II, is one of the most popular floorplans at The Citrus, and this one is listed at just $885,000. The sellers have recently remodeled this home by painting the exterior and interior, adding retractable screens, updated fixtures, and most importantly..remodeled COMPLETELY the Pool! To schedule your tour, Call Kim Kelly at 760-285-3578.
79300 Liga is a standout! The beautiful entry courtyard is large enough for a Casita if you wanted to add one, but why take away those gorgeous mountain views? Take the tour here..
The kitchen views are startling, and the Tesoro II is KNOWN for it’s spectacular kitchen. Loads of counter top/storage space, double ovens, a large granite island for casual sit down dining. At approx. 3460 sf, and offering 3 bedrooms/3.5 bathrooms, the Italian Marble floors as white cabinets, give this home a Modern flair. This home was upgraded with French doors on each of the Ensuite guest bedrooms, to bring the beautiful desert outdoors right into the bedrooms. OPEN HOUSE ON SATURDAY, FEB. 27 from 12-4 pm.
What keeps bringing buyers back to the Citrus Club year after year has to be it’s envious location. You can walk, bike, or golf cart ride to Old Town La Quinta, Silver Rock Public course and clubhouse, or the La Quinta Hotel with all it’s Spa/dining/amenities. If you’re looking for a golf course community, be sure to include The Citrus Club in La Quinta, California. Very near to the Polo fields & Coachella Music Festival grounds too!
The City of La Quinta offers many Golf communities to select from. The Citrus Club remains a popular choice due to it’s location, low HOA’s, established social functions, and it’s beauty.
- Location: There are two main gates, one off of Avenue 50 and one off of Jefferson St.
- Recent Home Values: Approx. $650,000 to approx. $2,000,000
- Recent HOA: Approx. $350/month
- Golf Course: 18-hole Private Citrus course, Mountain and Dunes courses (Cap of 350 per private course)
- Golf Membership: $30,000
- Golf Dues: Approx. $850/month
- Heritage Social Membership: $15,000 Monthly fees of $266/month
- People that enjoy The Citrus, also tend to like the homes at La Quinta Hotel & Resort, Santa Rosa Cove, Duna La Quinta and La Quinta Country Club