Los Lagos, Indian Wells, one of your housing options in Indian Wells.
Los Lagos is special! If you’re thinking of buying in the beautiful Coachella Valley city of Indian Wells, do not forget about Los Lagos. This small, gated community of 89 homes is smack in the middle of our desert city homes. Indian Wells has such a friendly, welcoming, feel to the streets and homes, and Los Lagos is unique in it’s interior layout. Just a special place..give local Realtor, Kim Kelly, a call at 760-285-3578.
Indian Wells offers gated & non-gated housing options
Indian Wells Country Club in Coachella Valley in Calif. market update. A luxury resort as well as a Residential community in our Coachella Valley, the city has only 5,165 (2013) residents. Small size; HUGE Amenities! Incorporated in 1967, Indian Wells became California’s 400th city. Known for it’s country Club Lifestyle, and it’s world class Tennis and Golf, the City is perfectly located between La Quinta to the East, and Rancho Mirage to the West. The city is famous for it’s Resident Perks..some of the best in the Coachella Valley! The Indian Wells Country Club is known throughout the Golfing community, as one of the best deals around; to live and to golf! If you’re thinking about buying at the Country Club, give Kim Kelly a call at 760-285-3578 to set up your personal tour today.
The Indian Wells Club for Indian Wells residents
Indian Wells Market Overview: On July 14, 1967, the city incorporated and became the county’s 16th city, Kimberley Kelly, desert Realtor states. The City has always had a small population, 5,137 residents, which makes Indian Wells the desert’s smallest city. But…it also has the highest medium household Income at approx. $100,742, with a medium age of 68. One of our most centrally located cities, it has on average, our highest priced homes as well. Indian Wells is known throughout the Coachella Valley as providing it’s residents with some of the best RESIDENT PERKS, of any of our local cities. If you’re interested in touring some of the homes for sale in Indian Wells, give Kim Kelly a call at 760-285-3578.
Indian Wells in central Coachella Valley
Indian Wells Country Club offers Coachella Valley buyers many options, from Condos, to mid-century modern to new construction! Indian Wells is one of our most centrally located desert cities, perhaps the wealthiest, and also one of the most perk generous for it’s residents. Located in the middle of the Desert floor, with La Quinta on it’s Eastern border, and Palm Desert on it’s Western border, the Indian Wells Country Club, is friendly and welcoming. Year round residents, vacation home owners, part-timers, or Locals that just like to visit, are all welcome. If you’re interested in a tour of Indian Wells real estate options, give Kim Kelly a call at 760-285-3578.
When it comes to Indian Wells real estate, the Desert Horizons Country Club is a dream come true for buyers looking to live in a world-class resort community. Residents enjoy one of the most amazing lifestyles imaginable, complete with panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Mountains, a central location, championship golf and access to fine cuisine and impeccable service. What more can you ask from homes for sale in Palm Springs?
A private equity club founded in 1980, Desert Horizons provides an unrivalled gated community with all the benefits of a financially sound location and a wide-ranging mix of award-winning home designs and architectural styles. The homes are privy to gorgeous views of the greenbelt, lake and wide fairway of the golf course. In addition, Desert Horizons is renowned as one of the safest places to live, with a 24 hour security staff and patrol.
What many buyers of homes for sale in Palm Springs look for is access to first-class amenities and an impeccable golf course—Desert Horizons has all that and more. The championship 18-hole course is designed by the world famous golf architect, Ted Robinson, and provides challenge for all levels. There are five night-lit tennis courts available for year-round play, personalized concierge services, a stellar fitness center with personal trainers available, and 5-star cuisine available at the Country Club, as well as exclusive live entertainment with dancing three nights a week.
What sets this community apart and makes it such a superb example of Indian Wells real estate is the low-density, intimate environment that leads to a close-knit membership that feels like family. With only 510 homes situated on 300 acres amongst more than 2000 stately palm trees, the Desert Horizons Country Club received the coveted award for Best Low Density Residential Development in the West by the Pacific Coast Builders Conference.
Click here to view some fabulous listings of Indian Wells real estate.
Are you wondering if this is your year to buy real estate in the Palm Springs area? While it can seem like an overwhelming decision to make, there are some indicators that will shed significant light on whether you’re ready to make this kind of transaction. Read on for a few ways to determine if you’re ready to make a move.
1. You have substantial savings. Probably the biggest deterrent for most would-be buyers of homes for sale in Indian Wells and other areas is saving up for a down payment and the closing costs associated with a real estate purchase. Typically, a good down payment should be around 20 percent of the total cost of the property, though there are some mortgage lenders who will work with smaller amounts. Closing costs usually include points, financing costs, taxes, title insurance and other items. If you have a significant savings in place and can afford these fees, you are most likely ready to take the plunge.
2. Market familiarity. If you’ve been watching the Palm Springs real estate market for a while already, you probably have an idea of what homes cost in the neighborhoods you are looking in. This means you’ll have a realistic view of costs and which features to expect.
3. Your credit is in good shape. If you have a good credit score already, you’re in the perfect position to be looking at homes for sale in Indian Wells and the surrounding areas. It’s always important to check to make sure that the information on your credit report is all correct and that any negatives have been addressed. Lenders will evaluate your debt, your payment history and how many loans and credit card accounts you have open. If you’ve already checked with all three credit reporting companies, which include Experian, Equifax and Trans Union, then you’re ahead of the game.
Click through to view listings of homes for sale in Indian Wells and the other desert cities.
image credit: financeandcareer.com
Kaminsky Falls Bar
Palm Springs is an amazing place to spend New Year’s Eve—just ask those with homes in La Quinta, Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells or Palm Desert! You don’t need snow to enjoy your winter holidays… the desert offers many unique and exciting ways to celebrate.
1. It’s the last day to see the amazing lights! December 31st is the final day of the magical WildLights Festival at The Living Desert in Palm Desert. Now in its 22nd year, this famed event entertains people of all ages year after year, from owners of Indian Wells real estate to visitors from all over the world. Check out more than 750,000 dazzling lights that illuminate the stunning park at night, transforming it into a sparkling wonderland. This is a great celebration for the entire family, as there are carousel and camel rides, and lots of diverse entertainment. For more information on this event presented by the City of Indian Wells, visit TheLivingDesert.com
2. You can jump aboard the trolley! Palm Springs revelers won’t have to worry about driving—they can jump on the new Buzz trolley to get a ride before and after the clock strikes midnight. The service will start at 5 pm and run through 1 a.m. on January 1. Enjoy your champagne toast!
3. You can shake it at one of the many nightclubs! There are dinner specials and DJs and dancing all over Palm Springs for New Year’s Eve! The world famous Riviera Palm Springs will host “Voyeur After Dark,” with a fire show and dancers at the Sidebar Ultra Lounge with Will Champlin and DJ 4 Play, as well as Jeffrey Sanker’s and Steve Machuca’s New Year’s Eve Party with DJ Manning in the hotel Grand Ballroom. At the Ace Hotel & Swim Club, there will be dance music by DJ Alf Alpha. There are many other club events and dinner specials at an array of restaurants including Lulu Palm Springs, Kaminsky Falls bar, La Vallauris, the Hyatt Palm Springs, Escena Lounge & Grill, Mango Restaurant & Ultra Lounge, Melvyn’s and more!
Click here to view Indian Wells real estate and other Palm Springs homes for sale.
image credit: palmspringslife.com
The holiday festivities are kicking up this week with an array of family-friendly and adult events lined up for the pre-Christmas weekend. There’s so much in store for locals, snowbirds and even those in town with designs on Indian Wells real estate and homes for sale in Palm Springs to enjoy.
Now through Sunday, December 21, Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella will play at the Palm Canyon Theatre. Performance times vary so check the Palm Canyon Theatre website for daily shows.
On Wednesday, December 17, the McCallum Theatre will feature a performance of Tchaikovsky’s classic ballet, The Nutcracker. The beautiful scenery and costumes make this show even more compelling to watch and enjoy with the entire family. The show takes place from 7 pm to 9 pm.
On Thursday, December 18, the Coachella Valley History Museum will present its own celebration, an Old Fashioned Christmas.
On Saturday, December 20 from 10 am to noon Paws ‘N Claus will be happening on the center lawn at the picturesque Gardens on El Paseo. Bring your canine pal to take photos with Santa for a $10 donation that benefits Animal Samaritans.
On Saturday, December 20 from 7 pm to 9 pm, the Helene Galen Performing Arts Center will host a performance of the Coachella Valley Symphony’s “Holiday Magic.” Featuring the remarkable vocals of Patricia Welch, the symphony will perform seasonal classics including Joy to the World, Winter Wonderland, Silent Night and selections from Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Ballet.
On Saturday from 8pm to 10 pm, the McCallum Theatre will feature a Merri-Achi Christmas. This colorful Mexican holiday of traditional songs and merriment will be headlined by one of the country’s premier ensembles, Mariachi Sol de Mexico de Jóse Hernàndez.
Visit this link to view listings of some gorgeous Indian Wells real estate and homes for sale in Palm Springs.
If you’re trying to sell your Indian Wells real estate or plan to in the future, you probably want to know what features buyers are looking for in the present market. This helpful in planning upgrades, repairs and choosing what you want to do to maximize your property’s marketability. A recent report from The Demand Institute, a non-profit organization run by the Conference Board and Nielsen, provides some very helpful information as to what homeowners look for in a home and what keeps them happy living there. Read on for five of the top desires Americans have for their homes.
1. Energy efficiency. Since going green and reducing energy costs has become a universal trend, this has become a huge consideration for homeowners and those in the market for a new home. In addition to growing concern for the environment, homeowners want to reduce the cost of energy in their households.
2. Renovations. Sixty-seven percent of those surveyed in the study indicated that they preferred a home that requires little to no renovations. It make sense that buyers would want to move into something requiring little work. The most popular renovations buyers look for are freshly painted walls, new flooring, new windows or a remodeled bathroom.
3. An updated kitchen. One of the most popular features buyers look for is an updated kitchen with new appliances and fixtures.
4. A safe community. Eighty-three percent of the respondents indicated that living in a low-crime area is important.
5. Age-in-place features. Many people like to carefully plan for their retirement, and even if it is off in the future, buyers want a home that they can stay in as they grow older.
This information should be helpful in determining what upgrades you would like to make and help you plan for optimizing your home’s appeal, no matter how far in the future you plan to sell it. If you’re interested in buying, click here to view some of our incredible listings of Indian Wells real estate and homes in the other desert cities.
Buyers of all ages seek Indian Wells real estate for the luxurious and serene lifestyle it epitomizes, the gorgeous weather and stunning natural environment. What originated as an exclusive retreat for politicians and the Hollywood elite has grown into a premier resort destination that people from all over the world flock to. Located in the heart of this stunning desert town, The Toscana Country Club is the ideal place to live year round, own a vacation home or make an international real estate investment.
Indian Wells features some of the world’s finest resorts and spas, as well as world class golf courses, championship tennis, fine dining and chic shopping options, as well as an array of outdoor recreational activities. The city is ideally situated amongst the desert cities, as well as the other gorgeous attractions of Southern California, which so many locals, tourists and those in town to invest in international real estate flock to every year. Sunny Malibu beach is only a two hour drive away, San Diego is about the same distance and Las Vegas is just a few hours by car as well. In addition, Indian Wells is home to the world-famous BNP Paribas Open, the largest professional, two-week combined ATP and WTA Tour tennis tournament in the world.
The amenities at The Toscana Country Club are some of the best that Indian Wells real estate has to offer. There are two guard gated entries providing 24 hour security, as well as a state of the art access and entry system. There are 652 Homes and Estate Homesites, with floor plans ranging from 2,400 to 5,400 square feet, and featuring three architectural elevations: Tuscan, Italianate and Early California. With 10 full furnished model homes on site, buyers can browse the floor plans in person and imagine the many possibilities.
The two Jack Nicklaus signature golf courses play at over 7,000 yards amidst spectacular views, with separate tees to offer a variety of challenges for all levels of play. The South Course features dramatic elevation changes, rolling greens and challenging bunkers. Both Signature courses play at over 7,000 yards from the “Golden Bear tees,” and are designed with separate tees to offer a variety of challenges, each one an enjoyable golfing experience.
Click here to view some beautiful listings of Indian Wells real estate.